World Hyundai

4.3

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Lease Purchase

Came to World Hyundai to figure out whether to purchase lease or go in a different route. They gave me what I wanted for my car and treated me with the upmost respect. Matt even drove me home in the middle of our visit to put a casserole in the oven and waited for me. Great job Matt and the rest of the staff at World Hyundai!!!!

Matt the Man!!!!

Came in today to purchase a used car that was like the one that i saw in Schaumburg and met Matt. He was friendly and straight forward to go along with being funny. I ended up buying the car and could not be more happy!!!

1.0

Ms lindsey

The worst place to go to get a vehicle. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF TREATED LIKE A CREDIT SCORE INSTEAD OF A HUMAN BEING. DROVE 96 MILES TO THIS DEALERSHIP ON A PROMISE TO FULFILL MY NEEDS. DONT GO HERE PEOPLE PLACE FULL OF BUYING CUSTOMERS AND NOT ONE WALKED OUT WITH A VEHICLE BECAUSE STAFF DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE. NEVER GO HERE

2nd purchase

Amazing shopping experience with Courtney and Erik G. Brought my first car here and then came in today looking for a new vehicle I looked and I received I would definitely will be back .. Thanks Guys.

i had an amazing experience

everything was wonderful fast service and no hassles. my rep was amazing every concern i had he answered without a second guess . i would definitely refer my friends and family!!!

My Buick Lacrosse

Process was a little time consuming but Courtney made the experience worth it I thought I was going to have too settle but Courtney made sure I was happy and got into the vehicle he wanted I recommend if your in the market please go see him.

1.0

bad experience

These days, they sell financing first and then sub standard used cars. They once were good to do business with. NOT ANYMORE! Very unprofessional. Manager, Randy, is unbelievably rude and disrespectful . Why would anyone do business with these people???

Dealer response

Sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would love to try and resolve any issues. Please contact me directly at 708-983-6500 and ask for Teri.

Wonderful Experience

Courtney Davis and his sales manger Teri was very helpful. and Courtney Davis was polite and patient. He answered any questions I had honestly and I would highly recommend World Hyundai to my friends!!!

Mind Blowing Experience

Totally mind blowing experience!!!! Courtney Davis greeted me in a timely fashion I came told him what I was looking for and he delivered I didn't think it was possible but Courtney & Teri Made me into a believer... I recommend that if you in he market for a vehicle please go see them and they make it happen...

My First Car Purchase!!!!

Today I worked with Courtney Davis and it was amazing I was skeptical about coming in at first cause I've been from dealership to dealership I was happy and amazed that I wasn't led into false promise Mr. Davis said that he could get me into the vehicle of my choice and that's exactly what he did!!!! I would recommend any and everyone that's in the market to please GO SEE COURTNEY DAVIS @ World Hyundai!!!!!