World Hyundai

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fantastic!

Great experience - no pressure - got exactly what I wanted at a great price! Would definitely recommend to others looking for a Hyundai to check them out!

Came in to help my son and bought a Benz !

Chris Davis, Erik and Dee were very helpful in assisting myself and Brian my son in getting us the very best deals possible I like to thank each of them for the kind and professional way they treated us in the dealership. any one i know i will refer them to any one of them i mention above. Thanks once again! Barbara F fields

The Sales person Rudy have outstanding service i would like to say he is very helping in buying a car at World Hyundia need more salemans like him great Job.

Great Service From Erik Garcia at World Hyundai

Erik G helped me purchase 2 cars from Hyundai. He was extremely helpful and honest with the purchase of both cars. He made sure that each car/deal was in my best interest before even considering going through with the paperwork. I told him my preferences and he was very helpful in doing everything he could to make sure that those preferences were met while purchasing my car. Shvone also helped with purchasing my car by getting me the best deal for what I was willing to pay. I would definitely do business with Erik G and Shvone at World Hyundai in Matteson again!

2.2

Not worth the time taking you car to

My vehicle had damaged and needed to be repaired. The vehicle was taking to one dealership who advised me of a price and stated this is what they could see on the vehicle. I asked to have the vehicle moved to World Hyundai since this is where I purchased the vehicle. Speaking with Fred on Tuesday, I asked him several questions regarding the price he was quoting me. According to Fred, the amount quoted was the final amount and I was given a definite YES. I was told that I would have to pay ? of the final cost before I vehicle could be repaired. Friday, I called Fred and asked if my vehicle was ready and was told it would be in 30 minutes. I then receive a call from Fred stating that during the ailment something else for found and now I have to pay another 600.00 plus to get my vehicle. This was NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME ON TUESDAY. I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH FRED AND TOLD HIM UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WAS I GOING TO PAY THAT AMOUNT AND ASKED TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER especially when Fred gave me a definitive YES as to what I was supposed to pay for my vehicle. Chris on the other hand tried to be explained reasons why the money was needed but never addressed that fact that I was never told that I may or may not need extra funding. The mere fact that as a manager Chris was only looking out for the service department and Fred and not the customer, was truly a slap im my face. I asked Chris what the policy was since I know not every ailment has went the way it was supposed to. He stated that Fred should have informed me that there may be an additional price on the ailment WHICH I NEVER HAD THAT CONVERSAITON WITH FRED. I was also asked by Chris to call my insurance company basically to commit fraud since the vehicle is almost finished. Today, I receive a call from Fred stating that my vehicle was put together to the best of its ability and that the only reason my vehicle was put together was so could return the courtesy car. Then I speak to Edgar and now the price has jumped from 600 to 800.00 and this is how you treat your customers. The treatment I received from World Hyundai service department was cold and unacceptable.

Excellent Staff and Service

I have purchased several cars from this dealer and keep coming back for the high quality service and support given by World Hyundai staff. From start to finish no matter if buying a car or a simple oil change, they are 2nd to none when it comes to experience. Thanks World Hyundai!

1.0

Bad experience

These people are nothing but liars, they tell you anything just to get you to come in, then they pretend as though the banking system is down, . I wasted my time going here and will never do it again.

1.0

I wasn?t pleased at all. Didn?t receive a call or

When I first walked in everyone was really nice. I was told to ask for Edwin when I got in but then he pinned me off to Rudy who really didn?t know what was going on. Never received a call at all. Was able to communicate through text and it was the lady who originally set up the meeting. Just not pleased at all. Felt as if I wasn?t good enough for their dealership. But did get what I needed somewhere else..

2.2

Car service

My overall experience at world Hyundai has been below par it seems as if they?re more worries sales then service the car you already have which is ridiculous. While waiting in the waiting area a dealer comes out to get you to they car come me out asking you how you like your car blah blah blah when all the while get you into another car we all beenil

Good buying expiriance

Good buying experience i love my new car cant wait ot enjoy it .