New 866-422-9721 Dealer Website
Used 888-383-5038 Email Dealer
Service 866-797-1233

Average based on 2 reviews
  • Superb customer service

Justin and Dennis were a pleasure to work with and provided me with an excellent car buying experience. Very friendly and personalized service. They were accommodating, responded to emails and phone calls right away and made me feel like a valued customer from the moment I pulled onto the lot... but most importantly, for me being a woman and buying a car alone, understood what I was looking for and not looking for and there was no pressure to venture outside of my comfort level. They took that uneasy feeling people can get when dealing with a dealership/salesmen away and made it a very enjoyable, honest, smooth and QUICK process. It's great to see after all these years they continue to provide perfect customer service. I am thrilled with my new purchase and after this great experience it's made me a true Mazda driver for life! Thanks again!

• Great buying experience

Internet Sales Manager; Melissa Cervantez did an excellent job in helping research which style of Passat would fit our needs over the past two and half months I spent researching on these vehicles, and they beat Niello, Elk Grove, Tracy, Central Valley VW in Modesto and Capitol VW in San Jose dealerships in pricing in the first quote I got from Melissa with a No Haggle experience compared to . In addition, the sales price was in the same ball park figures I received from Costco, Navy Federal Credit Union, and USAA Auto buying programs. Lastly, General Manager Jason Kim and his other associates did a great job in getting the exact Passat with our color requirements we wanted that was two hours away, and giving me pretty close to what I need to payoff my trade-in vehicle and we were able to close the deal in one day.