New 888-311-4948 Dealer Website
Used 888-798-1197 Email Dealer
Service 888-695-9755

Average based on 40 reviews
  • The entire facility was perfect.

The staff was just great. My experience was very pleasant from the time I walk thru the door until I drove off I my 2016 Golf.

• VW of Ft. Myers

Excellent and friendly help. My sales rep was courteous and went the extra mile! I went in with 1 car in mind, but left with something even better! Well worth the visit!

• Great experience!

We bought a new Jetta sport 1.8T VW 2016 on Aug 8th. The experience was great, the communication was top-notch. We were considering various options at the time and the experienced salesmen Alex, Mike, Joe, and Jeff made a wonderful sales experience for us and a smooth transaction. They were very professional and most importantly did not pressure us into a deal that we did not like. We appreciate your patience and the professionalism that went into this deal.

• New Car Experience

Great buying experience. Purchase price negotiated without even visiting the dealership. Salesman Mike Lundrigan was a pleasure dealing with.

• VW Ft. Meyers

Gary @ VW Ft. Meyers treated us great in getting a new car. Highly recommended.

Gary @ VW Ft. Meyers treated us great in getting a new car. Highly recommended.

• Vw passat 2014

Very poor communication from service department and no diagnosis which leaves me wondering if problem will happen again and leave my family stranded on the side of the road.

Korey, we are very concerned with your review as this is not consistent with the level of customer service and attention to detail we pride ourselves on at Volkswagen of Fort Myers. We strive to provide our customers with an accurate and thorough service and diagnosis, and we apologize if we fell short of your expectations. However, without further context, we are unable to look into this matter and determine where we can improve. We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly to see how we may better assist with any issues your vehicle is experiencing and to do what we can to restore your trust in our business. Please contact our Service Manager David Travis at David.travis@volkswagenoffortmyers.com or (800) 783-4559 at your earliest convenience. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we look forward to speaking with you shortly.

• BEETLE 08

Always very friendly and professional. Never have had a complaint.

Always very friendly and professional. Never have had a complaint.

• Dr. Erich Knehans

The internet sales person Diane Gampfot was especially helpful and very professional.

• Used car purchase

Ms. Gramfer was very professional. She explained all the features on the vehicle I had selected. She made my buying experience the best. Everyone in the dealership were very welcoming. I'm very happy.

• Used car purchase