• My recent buying experience at VW of Ft. Myers

Robert, we appreciate the great review and rating!

As often happens in this world of electronic communication, my first contact with VWFM was via the internet, responded t o by Diane G. I new the model and pricing structure that I wanted, and she provided me with everything I needed to know before I even set foot in the dealership. I've purchased numerous cars in my lifetime, and this was the best experience I've ever had. If it wasn't for Diane's approach and follow through, I would probably have bought elsewhere

Robert, we appreciate the great review and rating!

• Excellent eperience, definitely a 10. Thank you.

Keaton is a very personable and professional sales rep. He did not pressure me, but was very patient with my uncertainty of which vw to lease. I am very satisfied with my new Passat lease. Thank you Gary for helping out when I came in when Keaton was with another customer.

• Vehicle experiences

Very pleased overall. Friendly atmosphere and people.

Hi Wendy! When your happy, we're happy. So, thanks for the kind words and great rating. Take care!

Very pleased overall. Friendly atmosphere and people.

• Awesome experience!!!

My wife and I came into the dealership with our 2012 Tiguan for service. While browsing, we found and purchased a new Jetta TDI. The whole experience was phenomenal. There's a reason we have two VW's. Great cars and outstanding customer service. Thank you!

Greg, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are glad we were able to help you with service and a new car, we hope you're enjoying it! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this 5-star rating and please come back to see us for all of your servicing needs!

• Great Service from Ft. VW Dealership

I was very impressed with the level of service I obtained. Extremely courteous and efficient. Great communication from start to finish.

Thanks for the kind words, Lisa. We are glad that you had a positive experience with us and we hope to work with you again for all of your servicing and vehicle needs!

• Airbag Recall

Took my 2012 VW CC in for a driver side air bag recall. Now the steering wheel lights don't work all the time. Took my car back and now VW of Fort Myers says I have a bad module and the repair will cost over $500. Never had a problem prior to the recall replacement. Not a happy customer.

• Great dealership

Our salesman Dominic was a first-class gentleman as was the finance manager who got me a good deal to drive out with very little money down

Patricia, thanks for the kind words. We are happy we were able to get you in the car you wanted at a good deal. Thanks for leaving us this review and 5-star rating.

• E-Mail Testimonial

very happy with the service. will definitely recommend you to friends.

Thanks for recommending us William, we appreciate it!

very happy with the service. will definitely recommend you to friends.

Thanks for recommending us William, we appreciate it!

• I found my 2017 Touareg!!

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get you in your Touareg! We are glad to help out and if you're ever in Fort Myers again, stop by and see us!

I was not expecting to buy a vehicle in Florida, but during a visit to Ft Myers I found that the car I had been trying to find in PA was in stock at the Ft Myers dealership. My purchase was tricky since the car was to be titled in PA and it was being purchased under a corporation. The dealership was incredibly helpful in putting this deal together. Thank you Mike (my salesman) and the management team for making me a very happy new Touareg owner. Love my car!

• 2017 New Passat SE

Everything was fine and fast. Steve was friendly and kind. Jeff the finance manager is very smart ;). We recommend this dealer.

Thanks for recommending us and for your 5-star rating! We look forward to helping you with your vehicle and servicing needs in the future!