Brandon VW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

270 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brandon VW from DealerRater.com

• April 28, 2017

My salesman, Bill Batten, was the most knowledgeable salesman I've ever met. He was personable, friendly, had a great sense of humor, and had an answ...er to every question. He handled the transaction flawlessly and I was more than satisfied with the entire deal.

Hi Gary, thank you so much for this amazing review! I am glad to hear that Bill was able to help you get into a new Golf SportWagen and offer a great ...experience! We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Best Regards, Al Polizzi | Internet Director | Alphonse.Polizzi@brandonvw.com

May 18, 2018

I have been in 3 seperate times with a pre approval in hand and ready to buy a car listed online for $11,200. I kept getting ridiculous quotes, twice ...I was quoted at $18,000 out the door. One guy told me the online price was for a lease only, when I was looking for a Certified Pre-Owned with 30,000 miles? I don???t think so. They treated my boyfriend and I like children as if we didn???t understand the buying process and just wanted to get as much money as they could from us, we were a piece of meat to them. I was hoping the third time would be the charm but I have completely given up on this VW Dealership. I will be sure to have my boyfriend tell everyone at McDill not to shop here as well as anyone I do business with at my Real Estate Office. Next time I???ll be sure to read the reviews, because apperantly this is a reaccuring theme

May 15, 2018

Great Service.. I was pleased with transaction. I got the car that I wanted. If you’re looking for a new or Pre Owned vehicle. I highly recommend thi...s dealership..Thanks Travis!

May 14, 2018

This dealer almost sold me the wrong vehicle. Their stock numbers don't match vehicles listed on AutoTrader. Right before signing the last contract I ...asked to look at the vehicle which was in service. Ended up being the wrong vehicle. The correct vehicle was present but the the management would not adjust the price to mirror the original deal. They wanted to add on $1,000 to the vehicle certification. I honestly can't recommend this place to any of my friends for service members on MacDill Air Force Base. The salesman Travis was cool but the people above him are trying to pinch every dime. You've been warned.

April 25, 2018

just purchased a 2017 Jetta SE from Brandon VW and was very pleased with the whole experience. First of all I drove from Sarasota to purchase the car... and I felt I might be gambling on whether the dealer was just giving me a "come on price". The numbers and the car were exactly what they said and the people from sales dept. to credit dept. I dealt with were professional and not "pushy" whatsoever. I also want to mention I saved almost $850.00 by driving to Brandon VW plus another $500.00 by using VW credit (we had planned on paying cash). This incentive was brought up by the credit mgr. which was greatly appreciated. I am grateful to M.J. - David T. - Jeff and Reggie too! Thanks again Bill W. Sarasota

April 13, 2018

Love Brandon volkswagon. This is my 5th car from that dealership. Would always recomend Nick. Service is always an acceptable timeframe. Nice waiting ...area also.

April 4, 2018

Anthony helped me purchase my car. He was extremely professional and not over bearing. Buying a car can be stressful he made the experience so enjoyab...le. He is friendly and genuinely wants the customer to be happy. If going to this dealership ask for Anthony!

March 20, 2018

Everyone in the service department was friendly and helpful. Jarrett was nice and responded quickly to all of my many concern! I will continue to brin...g my Volkswagen to Brandon Volkswagen for future service!

March 20, 2018

Jarrett was excellent, professional and provided outstanding customer service! He called when my special order part was available and made the appoint...ment scheduling process easy! I highly recommend Brandon Volkswagen for all service needs.

March 20, 2018

I have had the pleasure of working with Jarrett Schrom on several occasions. All I can say is that he is committed to customer satisfaction, very poli...te, and professional!

Brandon VW