Shawnee Mission Hyundai

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 103 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 2, 2016

Great, great experience; although we spent several hours at the dealership; everyone was very courteous and attentive - all in all a very pleasant exp...erience and to top if off we left that very day with a beautiful new Santa Fe Sport. Everyone was friendly. Our Sales Associate Victor was helpful and his focus was finding us the car we wanted and, he did just that. This is our second time back to Shawnee Mission Hyundai -- my suggestion is that when in the market for a new or used car that you visit this dealership -- you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the kind words about Victor! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great experience here with us! We look forward to you business ...with us again!

April 18, 2018

Excellent service, Mr. Despair was very personable, and thorough. The office and waiting area were very clean. I will definitely go back , for the con...tinued service of my car.

Thank you for your kind review of our service department, we appreciate your business!

April 13, 2018

Michael Despain did an awesome job helping us out. He kept us informed about what was going on with the service process, and assured us he’d make sure... everything was done as well and quickly as possible. He was new, but will do great with his excellent service and people skills.

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy that you had such a good experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your ne...xt visit!

April 2, 2018

Excellent, always greeted with a smile. Great service and staff, fast and quick will come back over and over. Hope to buy our next car here as well.

Thank you for your business, Dave!

March 29, 2018

Mike and all the auto repair staff was helpful. He really did listen to my concerns Thank you Mike. Car courtesy person! Thank you also. Mary

Mary, thank you for reviewing Mike and our service department!

March 24, 2018

Easy website to schedule an appointment, customer service is really great, top notch waiting area with tv’s and snacks, bathrooms are clean and plenty... of seating

Thank you for being our customer, Jason!

January 24, 2018

They're always friendly and I'm always surprised how quickly they complete the job. Have had to go in several times for recalls and they don't take up... the whole day like some dealerships do.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your visit!

December 28, 2017

Got me out of the over-priced, lackluster resale value SUV I was "stuck" in - with no end in sight - and into a year-end close-out Santa Fe. Understoo...d my situation immediately, listened, worked within the terms we outlined, and I was out with a new car.

Hi Scott, we are glad to hear we could accommodate your needs! Thank you for being our customer!

August 13, 2017

Made reservation for 9.30am for oil change. Got there was told there was a 1.30 hour wait before the work could be done, guy said they were backed u...p. Your reservation system is crap. Valvoline did the work in 15 minutes. Goodbye Shawnee will not go there for service again

Bob, I am sorry to hear about the long wait time you experienced when you came for an oil change. I would like to know if there's anything I can do to... make this right, please email me. Robert Childers General Manager rchilders@smhyundai.com

August 10, 2017

Service department is horrible. Dropped off my car at 11:45 for a routine oil change and to have a minor recall item taken care of. Total time needed ...was 1-2 hours, according to them. So I left the car and told them I'd be back at 5pm to pick it up, more than 5 hours later. According to them, that would be no problem. Arrived promptly at 5pm...no car. Still up on the rack, no time estimate for completion. And, to add insult to injury, no one actually working on it because they decided to hold a staff meeting of all the service techs at 5pm. So I sat around waiting for their meeting to end and then had to sit some more for the car to finally be finished. Again, this was for work THEY said would take 1-2 hours max. I've been a loyal Hyundai driver for years, but I'll never buy one from or get service done at Shawnee Mission Hyundai again.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai