1286 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Shawnee Mission Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience!

Great, great experience; although we spent several hours at the dealership; everyone was very courteous and attentive - all in all a very pleasant experience and to top if off we left that very day with a beautiful new Santa Fe Sport. Everyone was friendly. Our Sales Associate Victor was helpful and his focus was finding us the car we wanted and, he did just that. This is our second time back to Shawnee Mission Hyundai -- my suggestion is that when in the market for a new or used car that you visit this dealership -- you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the kind words about Victor! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great experience here with us! We look forward to you business with us again!

• Truly a Luxury Experience!
    May 21, 2017

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Shawnee Mission Hyundai's staff and sales team are awesome! They always greet you with a smile, they listen to you from the service desk to the showroom floor! They're knowledgeable? and are extremely helpful! This is my second car purchase with them (my first purchase was the Hyundai Sonata and now I just recently purchased the Genesis)and I will continue to keep coming to them! It's so worth it!

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Thank you Daniellenelson74 for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

• Time
    May 20, 2017

Buying a car at Shawnee mission Hyundai just took a long time. That would be the only down fall. So you should plan on making a day out of it.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Hyundai lover
    May 19, 2017

I will always drive a Hyundai, and this is my 6th one! As long as I live in KC I will only buy my car from Shawnee mission Hyundai

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Hi, Awesome! Congrats on your new vehicle. Thank you for your review and kind words. We're pleased with the excellent service you received. We hope you enjoy your vehicle for years to come. Please come back to visit with us again.

• New car purchase
    May 16, 2017

It was a good experience, better than the last car I bought. I did not feel pressured. I would come again if I was in the market for another car.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Hello, Thank you for your review and positive feedback. We appreciate your business! Please come back to visit with us again.

• Honest and Helpful
    May 13, 2017

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Brandon at Shawnee Mission Hyundai is great. He is the reason we purchased from this dealership over anywhere else. He took very good care of us. Everyone we worked with was very pleasant from the front desk to Begi in financing. Inviting culture and never felt pressured.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Thank you JGowen89 for the kind words about Brandon and Begi! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Elantra for MK
    May 12, 2017

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Buying a new Hyundai Elentra was a pleasant experience without pressuring me in any way. Staff members in all departments were very cordial and professional. I highly recommend this dealership. Sammy Nasr is a fantastic salesperson.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Hello, Thank you for your review and kind words. We're very pleased with the excellent service your received while at our dealership. We appreciate your business! Please come back to visit with us again.

• Taylor S
    May 9, 2017

Was a great place to go for a vehicle glad I picked them over anyone else. Will definitely go back for other cars and for service on my car.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Thank you Taylor for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

• Awesome Experience
    May 9, 2017

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Dealership makes the buying process a breeze. Was looking for a new G90 Ultimate 5.0 but didn't want Black, Salomen went right to work locating the color of choice and arranged to have it transferred in. We were able to quickly make a deal on the trade and new purchase, and walked away in a loaner while we waited for the vehicle. Once it was arrived Salomen reached out to arrange a time for us to complete the paper work. All was very easy and would highly recommend the dealership.

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Thank you Matthew for the kind words about Salomen! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• David Burris was fantastic
    May 5, 2017

Shawnee Mission Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words about Mr Burris! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

We had the pleasure of working with Mr. Burris. He took his time explaining all options that were best suited for us. We highly recommend him and Shawnee Mission Hyundai