European Motorcars

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 8, 2018

Outstanding customer service. I’m unable to speak and they made the process seamless. Paul was extremely helpful and answered every question we had.... Sadly their vehicle was outside of the factory bumper to bumper warranty.

August 6, 2018

Everything was seamless right from the initial phone call. Bob Russo followed through every step of the way. Liz Brennan could not have been nicer to... deal with. Everything above board and by the book. I was in and out in two hours and driving my new (to me) Corvette back home. A pleasure to do business with. Thanks

• October 26, 2017

I spent the last 3 or 4 months looking for a 2014 Mercedes E350 4Matic. Living in southern NH, there wasn't a large selection to choose from. I spent... a lot of time looking on-line (ask my wife, a lot of time is a magnificent understatement!), talking to the large dealerships out in NY/NJ, where there were a lot more options. In the time I spent shopping, I got really tired of the bait and switch, the really fine print, and a number of other annoying things. Every time I called out there, the car I was looking for was gone...3 or 4 weeks later, it was still on the website! I have to tell you that I was getting really tired of what should be a fun process. While I hate to generalize, I found the people out there to be quite rude, always in a hurry, and quite pushy as well. And the, I came across European Motor Car...the 3 people I dealt with, Jen, Tommy, and Paul couldn't have been more professional. While they were firm on their price, the car I bought from them was a very fair deal. There were even extras on the car that were not even mentioned on-line. When I found a little bit better rate on financing elsewhere, they had absolutely no issue with me using my own credit union. (If you are not aware, this is a BIG deal when it comes to the big dealerships--their price is dependent on financing with them) After arranging financing, I took the what should have been 2 hour ride to Middletown, CT, from my home in NH, and arrived about 3 hours later. Tons of traffic, rain, you name it! I arrived right before the dealership closed, but Paul handed me the keys, and gave me a couple of different routes to take--one a 3 mile route, and the other a 7 mile route. You'd think the dealership was going to be open another 3 hours, as he seemed in no rush. When I came back to the dealership in about 10 minutes, both he and Tom had the paperwork ready to go...easiest car transaction ever! Throughout the day, Jen had been working with my credit union to make everything go super smoothly. The car is in excellent condition, and I'm glad to be done car-shopping. But, when I'm looking for another car, I'll be back! Thanks European Motorcar!!

Thanks for the awesome 5-Star review! We are so pleased you had an enjoyable car buying experience with us, and we look forward to helping you get int...o your next vehicle! Thanks again!

July 15, 2018

This dealership was top notch! Bob went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the truck I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his... advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a truck the process was absolutely painless. Quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a used vehicle.

May 31, 2018

Had vehicle towed there for repairs. Received excellent and friendly service. Mike provided complete information and vehicle fixed in a timely manner.... I will get my vehicle serviced there from now on.

March 17, 2018

Just bought a used 2016 Challenger from Paul and Tom. These guys are great. Nooooo pressure, Nooooo hassle! Truly nice, easy going guys. I've been... looking for maybe a year on line, not in a hurry, just educating myself about these cars, and saw their new listing, and they hadn't even had pictures up yet, but the car is awesome, as described. I was actually unsure if I wanted to buy the car, I had a 2007 Mustang gt, bought new and, obviously paid for. I was at the dealership for over 4 hours...nothing to do with them, it was me! I wasn't sure if i wanted to make the deal. After a 2nd test drive, I went in and said yes. Then, Paul asked me to go to my car and retrieve my registration. I went out and sat in my car for another 15 minutes. These guys were so patient, and didn't bother me in the least. I finally decided it was the right car at the right time, and went in to complete the deal. It was a real pleasure buying my car here, and I know I'll enjoy my 2016 Dodge Challenger rt plus shaker very much. You can not go wrong dealing with guys. I don't know if Tom and Paul read these, I would imagine they would, I would. Thanks very much guys. Sincerely, Dave .

March 10, 2018

Excellent service overall. Went there because I saw a car I was interested in. They worked me and helped me with financing. They took care of the registration... therefore I didn't have to go to DMV. Very smooth process!! I was extremely satisfied with service I received.

February 15, 2018

It was so easy to buy a car. Also these guys bring in only top choice vehicles with no hidden surprises . the car is perfect. they also gave us free oil... change and 20% of any add on or upgrades that we may have in the future. plus they discounted the car by 1800.00 dollars. thank you European. we have had the car for 2 mo and we love it!!!!!

December 19, 2017

I purchased a vehicle in 2015, and I have no regrets! The sales and service department are the best that I’ve ever, ever dealt with! The vehicles are high... quality and the pricing is beyond fair. Tommy in sales and Mike in service are truly looking to make their customers happy and develop long term relationships with their customers - never rushed, never misled. I will only purchase and service my vehicles with them from now on. Finally, a dealership you can trust that treats you like family!

Thanks for the great review Kele! We appreciate the kind words and are so happy you have a great experience with us over the years! Thanks so much!

December 1, 2017

Have been a totally satisfied customer for 30 plus years . The entire staff has always been helpful and pleasant . The quality of service and product is... the best . Once you have experienced the personal , professional, and quality service at European Motors you will not need to go elsewhere . They are the "BEST" .

Wow! Thanks Bob! We not only appreciate the excellent review, but we appreciate your continued patronage over the past 30 plus years! Looking forward ...to seeing you next time!