Call This Dealer

Used

• September 21, 2017

We were looking for a quality used car and found what is the best we could find at Certified Motors. The service was great and the process was easy. I... would suggest and recommend this place to everyone. Thank You.

Thank you Kevin you were more than gracious and wonderful to work with. We know you will enjoy that Sebring...many Blessings to you and don't be a str...anger.

May 9, 2018

The Employees at Certified Motors were knowledgeable and highly experienced and we would recommend them at any time. Ray, Lori and Eric made the purch...ase of our 2011 Honda Pilot pleasurable.

January 2, 2018

All we can say is THANK YOU! Ray and Lori were great to work with in every way.We searched all over for a truck,and found a great one ! Thanks again..., Craig & Pam Frank

December 23, 2017

Ray is absolutley AMAZING!!! He made my first experience of financing a vehicle a breeze. He never put any pressure on me to purchase my vehicle (WHIC...H I LOVE!!) He let me look over the vehicle at my own pace and decide whether i wanted to purchase the vehicle for myself, he was never pushy. I encourage EVERYONE who is looking for a vehicle to go to him!! He also has a super cool office:)

December 23, 2017

Lori and Ray made purchasing a used vehicle from them very easy.. Love ¿ my "new to me" Town and Country.. My grandaughters love going with Nana in h...er new van. It was a great choice and worth the drive from West Michigan..

November 29, 2017

I purchased a 2014 Chrysler 200 in April of this year I’ve had the car for seven months and started to have trouble took the car to Ray and he told me... what shop to go to for repairs we’ll come to find out the car needed tie rods wheel alignment brake switch struts sway bar a total of 1,400 dollars and the year warranty that came with the car covered none of these problems so I called Ray to see if he would bear the expenses and he was really rude about the situation and didn’t seem to care at all. All of these conditions had to be wrong with the car when I purchased it so now I’m stuck with a car that I can’t drive as well as still paying a car note. Ray has not tried to rectify the situation in no type of way so I would advise everyone not to purchase from this dealer I would hate to see this happen to anyone else

I would like to start by saying I understand the stress Auto maintenance and repairs bring, with that said I assure you that we do everything possible... to prevent selling vehicles with any preexisting problems. Every car gets inspected prior to sale and come with free oil changes and free inspections through your first year of ownership. (You never brought car in for oil changes/inspections which are every 3 months) The reason we include inspections after the sale is to be sure maintenance is being done and most importantly catch any problem that might occur from daily use. Since ownership of the vehicle you put on just shy of 6,000 miles, with road conditions and owner maintenance a lot can happen to a vehicle in 7 months of use. When we spoke on the phone about your vehicles issues I explained that I would do everything I could to get the vehicle safe and repaired, after I spoke with the repair shop they told me and you the needed items to address and had the work done at my discounted rate for a total cost of $312.51 invoice#142907 that price also included a wheel alignment. I understand that you were upset when you called, Cars can be very stressful. I tried my best to help the situation and I'd be willing to help you again if needed. I'm very sorry that your vehicle needed $312 worth of work, however I can't stress enough that used cars and new cars will need regular care and maintenance. Also, don't forget the importance of bringing your vehicle in for the free inspections and oil changes. If your choosing to do oil changes elsewhere PLEASE keep receipts for warranty! -Certified motors

November 2, 2017

I bought a Trailblazer from Ray about a month ago and enjoy driving it every time I take it out. It was just what I was looking for and he gave me a v...ery good price. The next time I'm looking for a good used car, I will go to Ray first.

October 24, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience at Certified Motors, so pleased that this is my second vehicle purchase. I would recommend anyone who ask me if... I know of a really good used car dealer, as Mr. Ray and Mrs. Lori are awesome. So pleasant, helpful and willing to work with you. I will continue to useCertified Motors to purchase my used vehicles.

October 3, 2017

3rd car we’ve bought from Certified. Ray and Eric very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Would highly recommend purchasing from Certified.

September 8, 2017

Iv been in the market for a car for a few months before I found this place most weren't in the best condition or the prices were outrageous. but when ...I went here they were kind and the cars were affordable. once I decided on the car I wanted they even cleaned it up for me. so overall every aspect of the buying process was amazing here.

Thank you and God bless you and your Family! Ray, Eric and Lori