• Best place to get a vehicle

We want all our customers to feel comfortable and confident with their decision! Thank you again for your business!

As always, they are friendly and caring. They make leasing/ purchasing a vehicle stress and hassle free and are always looking out for your best interest. Will always shop here. This is my 5 th Ford from place motors

• turner

Place Motors is superior in every way. It's always a pleasure doing business with them because every visit you're treated like family.

Karla, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Purchase new Ford F150 Limited

This it the third vehicle that I purchased from Place Ford. The service I get form them is always outstanding. I am getting my vehicles serviced and inspected by Place Ford for the last 9 years. I am returning to Place Ford for the friendly way I am treated and was never "Talked into a deal" They gave me the opportunity to tell them what I need and I got the right vehicle.

• old fashion service

Greatest experience Iv ever had buying a vehicle and Iv had about 30 of them. It was worth the 2 hour drive. friendly, no pressure, and a fair price.

TJ, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great Service Dept AND Sales Dept.

Never need to worry about my Ford Explorer when it is in the very capable hands of Place Motor's service department. There is no better place to have it serviced. They are extremely accomodating with scheduling, as well.

• Escape

My car developed a problem over the weekend and on Monday morning I called the service department at Place Motor and was told to bring my car in. They found time to check my car, come up with an estimate and have it ready by Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. I have always had wonderful service for my cars at Place Motor.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Karen! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• pleasant and knowledgable people,, no pressure.

I looked at this car several times, I kept coming back but couldn't convince myself to buy. Sales people were always polite even though I never pulled the trigger. One day after coming very close to buying a similar car at another location I went back to Place, I related to them how close I had come to buying elsewhere, they then made me an offer that blew the other dealer into the weeds. Took a few days to finalize the deal due to distance involved but it sits in my driveway tonight. Thank you Mike Trainor for going the extra mile.

Jeff, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thank you so much for choosing Place Motor as your first choice for service!