3.0
  • THIS is the way to buy a car!

I have bought a lot of cars so far in my life. It's a process one usually does not look forward to. Bait and switch, taking the whole day to do the transaction, waiting and waiting. Not so at Schoepp East! I saw online a Ram I might be interested in, stopped in, it was there, I met Randy Sosinski who appeared to be a straight talker. I drove the Ram, liked it, and said I'd return with my wife, since she would be the driver. He stashed the truck aside, we arrived 3 days later as scheduled, she drove the truck, she loved it, we bought it, we got financing thru Schoepp, and we were heading home with it not an hour and a half later! VERY easy process, very nice cars, and a heck of a good deal on a Ram! Thank you Randy and crew for a painless car buying process! We WILL be back!

• Worst Experience Ever!

1 Star is too many. Arrived to find car not excactly what they represented after a 4 hour trip. Oil light came on on the way home. Dealership closed. Had to add oil and limp car home. Called, e-mailed, Even txted. Randy Sobieski was salesman name. Finally txted me telling me to get car repaired here. Not their responsibility. No warranty. Were not standing behind car. Worst dealer I have ever been to and I change cars every 2 years or so.