3.9
  • Great people here

I love my car and the service I received when I bought my ride, they were help full in all aspects, thank u danika who give me the right direction to get there , and Sammy and chris was great to work with..

• No response

Never got a response at all. Was interested in several cars, no nothing.

Never got a response at all. Was interested in several cars, no nothing.

• great people and great prices

These guys make car buying easy and fun. No pressure of upselling products. They tell you the truth about car. Thanks samie for all your help.

• great people

Very knowledge staff, and superb customer service , they will tell you the truth about every car you asked and And all cars come with car history report.

• Perfectly professional and very attentive to needs

Completely responsive and courteous. Highly customer oriented and professional. Easily accessible and very knowledgeable. Great experience.

• No tags

Still waiting on license plates been almost a week over due running on expired 30 day tags hope the pay tickets to

• Elles auto

Seams to have nice auto's followed up with text but didn't buy anything

Seams to have nice auto's followed up with text but didn't buy anything

• Good communication

I was looking for a certain truck and cars.com showed they had it. I emailed and next day received a phone call as well as an email. I wanted to see pictures and was told they would come the next day. They did and from a personal account to make it more impressive. There was great communication, even though I did not buy anything.

• But.....at least they were hones

Pictured was a nice used TJ Sahara Jeep and was identified as such. When I called they wanted me to drive from VA shore to NJ stating it was a nice Jeep. Then called back to be honest with me and said that it needs at least $3000 worth of work.

• Bad Customer Service!!!

I bought a car on July 5th, on July 6th I went to get gas and the gas cap wasn't working, it was locked. I sat at the gas station for 6 hours in 96 degree heat trying to resolve the challenge. Ultimately I took the risk of driving the car home with no gas in the tank. After contacting Ellas to resolve the issues i was told the car was sold AS IS. The car is currently at auto repair shop. I haven't driven the car after paying thousands of dollars to purchase it.