Porsche Salt Lake City

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 17, 2014

In searching for a Cayenne Turbo S I found myself connected to Ted Polevoy and the Team at Strong, from our texts, to phone calls, to our emails everything... was done site un-seen. Right from the first minute I walked into the dealership it was first class all the way. They took my 2011 Tahoe in trade, again site un-seen, everything was as agreed on the phone and emails, as a matter of fact they even gave me a better deal in person. I want to thank Ted, Jeff and Penny for putting this together for me and would highly recommend this Dealer

October 8, 2018

While producing Cash, Credit, Chocolate and Tea in Salt Lake City as part of Sundance Institute Applicant for Documentary Film Fund, after finalist for... Academy Film Scholarship from Academy Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in Los Angeles, CA, (Keanu Reeves inspired), I was happy to walk into this gorgeous luxury retail environment and see the vehicles of my dreams as well as learn about the options for colors and styles. I love the brand and love German technology. It is a dream to cover each of the vehicles, own them, know them, share them, and especially the green, hybrid, electric options that are now available.

January 8, 2017

This was the 7th car I have purchased from ZA and it was the same great experience every time. I always feel I am being treated fairly and the service... and honest dealing is rarely found these days. I would recommend ZA for any of your automotive needs. You cannot be in better hands.

November 7, 2016

I worked with Franz Siep, Jeff Sandstrom, and Ted Polevoy on the purchase of a used Porsche 911, and had an unbelievably positive experience. I live in... Colorado, so the entire process was conducted by phone and email, including assessment of my trade in. Paperwork was overnighted for my review, and when I arrived the car was as-described and the paperwork took 10 minutes! There was no need for back-and-forth negotiations because the purchase price and value given for my trade-in were more than fair. The entire transaction was A++ in all respects! Thank You!

April 22, 2016

Teddy was exceptionally responsive to my multiple requests for additions to my Macan build. He was very professional and friendly. The day of the purchase... was wonderful. All expectations were met and exceeded by the entire Porsche crew.

Shawn, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional se...rvice, and I am extremely happy to hear that Teddy was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best, Jeff Sandstom - Sales Manager- JeffS@StrongPorsche.com 801-531-1381

April 21, 2016

Our sales experience was the best I've had at a car dealership. Val Kranski greeted us initially and was a gentleman and character through the whole process.... None of the usual pressure, tricks, etc. Val provided us with options and was tuned into what we requested, specifically he anticipated our need for a tow kit installation on our new Cayenne. Val even humored me by taking me back to see a classic air cooled 993 in the facility. Staff, including George (?) were very good to work with; friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I believe the facility manager made a point to meet and thank us for our business when we were leaving - again, a very professional and personable staff.

Wilford, thanks so much for the excellent review! Val is a key component of our team and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set h...igh expectations for ourselves, and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Best, Jeff Sandstom - Sales Manager- JeffS@StrongPorsche.com 801-531-1381

April 20, 2016

Looking to buy a boxster. The sales person at the new Garff Audi/Porsche was very helpful and accommodating. Still shopping but this location has the best... inventory of Porsches by far.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service.... Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best, Jeff Sandstom - Sales Manager- JeffS@StrongPorsche.com 801-531-1381

April 20, 2016

Easy to set up appointment and reschedule (due to weather), loaner available, and knowledgeable service agents - service keeps me informed of the progress... and calls when it is ready.

Paul, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Porsche Salt Lake City special. Reviews like yours help us to make s...ure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we¿re glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Corey Lead- Service Advisor- Corey@strongPorsche.com 801-531-1301

April 18, 2016

Teddy, my sales associate, was very helpful educating me with all the features associated with my new Porsche. The time spent was just right. I did not... feel like it went on forever. I love my new 911 S4!

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback, Dawn. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Teddy was able to meet your needs. We alw...ays strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Best, Jeff Sandstom - Sales Manager- JeffS@StrongPorsche.com 801-531-1381

April 2, 2016

The customer lounge was very nice, and the complimentary food and drinks were a nice touch. Everyone was really friendly, even people who weren't directly... involved with me. It was very clean. The service techs were clear, accommodating, and professional.