Porsche Salt Lake City

44 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 26, 2014

I had a problem with the auto start stop function and admittedly it is a bit technical to get it to function correctly when the temperature drops. They... checked out the function and then explained very well, how it functions and what to expect, which I did not get out of reading the manual. I felt like Scott Nielsen really wanted me to enjoy the Porsche.

December 20, 2014

Z.A Karnoski put a great trade deal together over phone and Internet within hours of my inquiry. He and Strong Porsche fulfilled their committment fully.... When I picked the new car up everything was ready as promised. I have bought a lot of cars, but this is the smoothest transaction I Have experienced. Z.A has great Porsche knowledge.

December 10, 2014

Corey Layton and the service team at Strong Porsche always provide a quality experience in getting my two Porsches serviced.

October 29, 2014

Corey is always accommodating and professional. Thanks again for your help!!

October 22, 2014

This is my third Strong Porsche Cayenne: S, Turbo S & GTS. I have had a truly positive experience with the entire team of professionals at Strong Porsche... including management, sales, admin and service. I also have a Audi S4 Cabriolet which was purchased and is serviced at Strong Audi. Scott Nielsen is a relatively new member of the Strong Porsche service team but unmistakably a professional. Scott Nielsen and Corey Layton are a the dynamic service duo that make my visits a pleasant and user-friendly experience along with their long-time service manager, Ken Shiozaki. All the best to Mike Baich, Strong Porsche, GM; a truly stand-up guy. Regards, Orie

September 17, 2014

In searching for a Cayenne Turbo S I found myself connected to Ted Polevoy and the Team at Strong, from our texts, to phone calls, to our emails everything... was done site un-seen. Right from the first minute I walked into the dealership it was first class all the way. They took my 2011 Tahoe in trade, again site un-seen, everything was as agreed on the phone and emails, as a matter of fact they even gave me a better deal in person. I want to thank Ted, Jeff and Penny for putting this together for me and would highly recommend this Dealer

August 30, 2014

I have had my '05 Porsche Cayenne Turbo serviced here for 8 years now. It's been excellent. My most recent experience was having the fan motor replaced... and the oil changed. I called the day before and was able to get in the next day first thing; the car was ready in good time, before I had expected it. I continue to take my car there because I appreciate working with Corey Layton. He's always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

August 29, 2014

Corey Layton, Service Writer at Strong Porsche quickly and professionally got my 2001 Boxster in for repair and out on time with costs exactly as estimated.... Corey wasted no time and offered several transportation options while my car was being worked on. Thanks Corey!

August 20, 2014

love my new 911, Franz Siep was so informative and helpful during the process. I would strongly recommend the dealership and Franz to anyone in the market.... Great experience. thanks much, Walter Zohmann Also, dealt with Jeff Sandstrom and he also was very professional and helpful.

August 11, 2014

Have been looking for a Boxster S to replace my old one. I found one at Porsche of Salt Lake City I liked and emailed them about trying to make a deal.... Living in LA, I was unable to see the car other than pictures. Ted Polevoy was great helping me out, ensuring me there were no issues with the car. He also got me a great great deal! I flew to salt lake and the car was everything Ted says it was and more. The store is great and has lots of snacks. You must try the chocolate covered cinnamon bears.. my girlfriends was more excited about those than my new porsche! All and all a great experience. You won't be disappointed