Starling Chevrolet Cadillac DeLand

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 222 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 12, 2015

Our salesman was Pete. Pete was very thorough when explaining the details and options of our vehicle. Nice guy to work with.

March 1, 2018

My sales rep was David Rabias and he was very professional, patient and helpful throughout the entire process. I would recommend if you are looking ...for a new / used car to reach out to David Rabias and see how he can help you too.

Rhonda, we are pleased to hear that David was able to provide great service to you. Thank you for the great review, and we hope to be of service to yo...u again! Take care!

February 14, 2018

I had a great first time car buying experience. Juan was my salesman he was super patient listened to what I wanted and needed. Thank you guys for hel...ping me!!!

Natalie, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything... additional we can do for you.

September 27, 2017

I brought my vehicle in before without a problem but today Randy Taylor thought he should multitask by working on his computer instead looking at me w...hile I asked him questions of his suggested maintenance. He said you don't mind if I do that. And the service manager when I showed him Damage Done to the interior of my car just says it's not his fault and those parts are not replaceable and got angry and I was angry that he dismissed me in such a way I felt like I was a criminal. needless to say I will not be back and will go to Tire Kingdom where they've always treated me the way a customer wants to be treated. The people at Starling Cadillac forget that it's the customer that pays their wages because without customers you don't get income

While customers are able to post reviews I think it is imperative that others reading them should know both sides. This customer has come in two time...s now to our dealership accusing us of damaging her vehicle (once on 04/17 and now on 09/17). Last time the customer came in for a simple oil change and stated we damaged her cloth top on the outside of her 2004 vehicle. After long discussions the customer went on a cursing spree screaming obscenities before leaving and then calling back the next day to apologize as the top was just wet from us doing a complimentary service wash. On this visit we did yet again a simple oil change. The customer left in the vehicle and then came back later that morning doing the same thing as the previous visit (screaming obscenities and cursing spree). But this time it is a trim piece on top of the dash near the windshield that is cracked and broken in 5 different places. After trying to show the customer the only thing we touched on the inside of the vehicle was put an oil change sticker on the inside of the windshield and then simply pressing a button in the dash to reset the oil monitor light it was impossible for us to break this trim piece all the way up against the windshield (not to mention in several places). Again tried to explain that the vehicle is 13 years old and that the trim piece is in the direct sunlight and become very brittle over time. We also tried explaining and showing the customer that the dash is curling up on the edges because of the heat and age. We then tried to locate another piece for her to try and help and the part has been discontinued. At this point she just went ballistic and stormed out screaming even worse obscenities to the point that other customers couldn't believe she was treating us this way and saying something. Customer was asked to leave the property and not return because of her actions. As always we try to be compassionate to all of our guest especially in the current time when everyone has gone through a lot but unfortunately we were not able to resolve the situation and wish this customer well.

August 11, 2017

We purchased an Escalade from this dealer with 10K miles on it. We noticed two issues upon driving the vehicle home. After 3 months of trying to resol...ve our issues the dealer has told us it's not their problem. We attempted to resolve the problem with multiple levels of management with zero success. We were unable to get a return phone call. Shop elsewhere.

John, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. WE assure you this is not the level of service that we str...ive for. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to our general manager at (386) 490-1614 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

December 19, 2016

We bought 2016 Chrysler town and country and we could not had a better group of people to buy from! Definitely would recommend Starling for a easy no ...pressure buying experience!

April 26, 2016

Thanks Adam for helping to get my daughters car fixed. Thank you for being so kind. I will be back again. Tell Mike Braddock I gave his card to my dau...ghter, I think she will looking for a new car. We will be back soon

January 6, 2016

Austin H. Was awesome at keeping me in my comfort zone throughtout the whole purchase. Made the expierence enjoyable and easy. Will be a repeat custom...er!!

January 6, 2016

THEY GAVE ME THE THE DEAL I WAS ASKING FOR AND THE DELIVERY WAS FASTER THAN I WAS PROMISED

January 1, 2016

I had a horrible. Uying experience at this dealership! They approved me for my vehicle sent me through the finance office, I signed all paperwork and ...took vehicle home. 2 weeks later they called and told me that I wasn't approved unless I gave them more money! It was an embarrassing situation and totally unprofessional. I would never refer anyone to their dealership and hope that no one has the same experience! That is all!

Starling Chevrolet Cadillac DeLand