Carfinders Auto Outlet

Call This Dealer

Used

I'LL NEVER GO BACK!!!
    February 17, 2018

I went there 2/8/18. Found a '12 GMC Sierra 4x4 I really liked I was working with Ricky and he was really good. After a test drive I decided to buy it.... I got a really good price out the door. We went into the office & started paperwork. I was about to put $5000.00 down on the truck, then Jason (I guess he was the owner) came on the office and told me someone else looked at the truck the night before but didn't put a deposit on the truck, and they wanted it to. He told me he called the ppl while I was dealing on the truck and they said they wanted the truck to. Jason said (this is his exact words) he would rather sell the truck to the other ppl instead of me and then he told me he was not selling the truck to me. I got up to leave and Jason followed out the door trying to talk more to me. I told him I was done and leaving. He then told me if the other ppl didn't buy the truck He would call me...I TOLD HIM NOT TO CALL ME WHAT SO EVER AND HE NEEDED TO THROW MY PHONE NUMBER AWAY AND I WOULD NEVER COME BACK AGAIN. THIS IS NO WAY FOR A BUSINESS TO TREAT A READY TO BUY CUSTOMER. You would think who ever has the money 1ST gets 1ST choice!!!

Love carfinders!
    June 14, 2017

Just purchased our third vehicle from ray here two months ago. We had a little AC issue that somehow wasn't covered under the extended warranty we pur...chased. Upon picking up, the owner Jason told us he took care of it and not to worry about a thing. The customer service is out of this world. We will be forever customers at carfinders!

BUYERS BEWARE
    May 21, 2017

I bought a vehicle from this place... I had great customer service and didn't have an issue in that aspect.. But I did have issues with the vehicle I ...purchased it started raining and I noticed the sunroof was leaking and found out from the Toyota dealership that I have a bad wheel bearing. They quoted me $900+ just got the wheel bearing.. now I have to get a quote for the sunroof.. BUYERS BEWARE!

Wonderful experience
    April 9, 2016

They went out of their way to help us. The salesman Eddie he was such a joy to work with. Every person working there were just as nice as they could b...e. The owner was wonderful it was just a wonderful experience all around

Great employees Great Service
    January 9, 2014

Great Employees Great Service Contacted right away Only problem I realize they we to far from my residence I wish could've did business with these gre...at people

Carfinders Auto Outlet