Rusnak/Westlake Porsche

295 reviews

295 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rusnak/Westlake Porsche from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 19, 2013

The day I arrived at Rusnak, was just to check out a 911 Carrera seen onthe internet. Met with Gary Greenfield, salesman Adam the sales manager on duty.... They worked with me the best the could to purchase this vehicle. However, it just didn't work out for me. Gary then suggested a 2009 Cayman S. Test drove the vehicle and fell in love with the car. Traded in a 2009 Audi A4 Sline Cabriolet (beautiful car). Anyhow we worked out a great deal in order to fulfill a dream of owning a Porsche. Sales manager Adam worked with Gary to make this happen. The car is preowned certified vehicle and Rusnak made sure the car was in tip shape when I picked up the vehicle. In the meantime i was issued a loaner vehicle while the car was being detailed etc. Thanks to Greg Austin, finance for his services as well. Overall good experience.

Dear Edward, I'm happy to hear about your great experience with my staff. I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts to them. Enjoy driving your Cayma...n S. Best, Keith Goldberg, General Manager Rusnak/Westlake Porsche

September 15, 2018

Excellent service, friendly, quick and effective. I was very happy with the service I received and would consider buying a car there next.

September 9, 2018

Steve Ellis always provides expert advice and timely updates, making sure you're kept in the loop and involved with your vehicle's servicing. When you... deal with Steve, you're getting the best.

Worked with:
    Steve Ellis

Assistant Service Manager

(5.0) 60 reviews

September 5, 2018

My first time experience at Rusnak Porsche. My service advisor Steve was wonderful. I was very happy with his service. Also Larry in the Service Department... who went with me on a test drive to experience the issues I was dealing with was very informative and helpful. I was very comfortable and enjoyed his knowledge. Thank you for making my first experience the best!!

September 2, 2018

Appointment scheduled in a second with a loaner available at the time requested. Upon arrival I was welcome by the service manager and my paperwork done... in a blink of an eye. My loaner was exactly the same model as my car, with even the same color and same interior ! Picked up my car the same day at the end of the day and at the time announced. Perfect service and perfect customer service. thank you RUSNAK Westlake

August 31, 2018

I was very happy with all aspects of my service experience. Service was preformed in a timely manner as estimated. I received shuttle service that was... extremely helpful and my car was detailed when I picked it up. What's not to like.

August 28, 2018

Great experience as always! I would and have referred friends to Rusnak/Westlake Porsche. I purchased my Cayenne here and have had all my services done... here and have not been disappointed

August 28, 2018

Great work. The only downside is that they had to keep the car overnight.

August 26, 2018

Very professional and helpful staff. Ask for Eric in service department!! All questions answered and pick-up was easy. Service was quick and very efficient.

August 25, 2018

Rusnak Porsche service manager Skip and the staff were very professional and efficient with their support during my normal service. I would highly recommend... this dealer. My experience with Josh in sales and Skip in service has been top notch.

Worked with: