West Side GM

199 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 4, 2019

Great service. Attention to detail to make sure vehicle was given the multi point inspection. Friendly service and willing to answer questions about my... vehicle and the service done.

Thank you for your review! I am happy that you had a good experience with our service department, and we hope to see you again soon!

November 4, 2019

Tires replaced in timely fashion. However, factory tires lasted less than half expected life. GM offered no help, but Michelin covered some of the tire... cost. Original factory rims need to be replaced as final clear coat is deteriorating - rims and tires were to be done at the same time to save me some mounting/balancing cost. Two months later, no rims due to GM strike and I needed tires to be put on before snow flies and ended up paying full mounting/balancing charge. Still no schedule for new rims to arrive. Not a very good feeling about GM

Hi Donna, We are sorry that it took so long for GM to get us your new rims, we wish that it didn't take so long to get the part! We want to thank you ...for being patient during this time, and are happy that you were able to get your rims! Thank you for choosing to support our business!

November 4, 2019

I received the same customer care that I was given on my last purchase from West Side garage. I have no reason to go anywhere else. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for coming back to West Side to purchase your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying your new truck! We are happy that you continue to chose ...to support our business when looking for you new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 30, 2019

nice people to work with , makes the customer fell important , waiting room is comfortable, everyone friendly. they aim to please. nice place to do service... and buy.

Thanks for choosing West Side to do your service on your vehicle! We are happy that you continue to have good experiences when you visit us, and we ho...pe to see you again soon!

October 20, 2019

purchase new truck from jeff molwin sale went fast and I was satisfied after the sale I was shown how everthing in trucke worked truck was ready to go... on time

Thank you for choosing to buy your new truck from us! We hope that you are enjoying your new Silverado, and hope to see you soon!

October 20, 2019

Great service from a friendly family business, same as always. They have no employee turnover, so you really get to know everyone and what their role is.... Always a friendly greeting from the owner, Jeff Maldwin, who is always on site. How rare is that.

Hi Cliff, Thank you for always choosing to support our family business; we are lucky to have you as a part of our West Side GM family! I am happy to h...ear that you have great experiences in our service department!

October 16, 2019

ordered set of tires. price was reasonable and installed in a timely manner. good job as always. people are friendly and easy to work with.

October 15, 2019

I was happy to find a local dealership with just the right vehicle for me. The team I worked were all very friendly and helpful.

October 7, 2019

The service was awesome and done in a timely manner. People there are great and easy to work with. Would recommend them to anyone. Will go back the next... time I need things done!

October 4, 2019

What a wonderful time. Kind. Caring. Will be back. Plan on bringing my mom back in to by a vehicle with a trade in. Will have our service done here as... well.