Average based on 18 reviews
  • Low pressure

Vehicle was as advertised, employees were knowledgeable, tolerant of the time I took to inspect the vehicle, helpful and very low pressure.

• Elk Grove GMC

I am very pleased with the service I received from Michael at Elk Grove GMC.

I am very pleased with the service I received from Michael at Elk Grove GMC.

• A Dissatified Customer

I had a vibration emanating from the heat shield for the muffler. The vibration made the car sound like a truck. I had a vibration noise in the driver's side mirror. I had a mushy brake pedal. I was told that the technicians were unable to find any noise, and that the brakes would be looked at on 9/15/16. After the car was serviced on 9/8/16, I noticed a large greasy footprint on the floor of the passenger side. I saw that my car had been searched, and my belongings were moved. However, I did not notice that anything was missing. I will not be returning to GMC Elk Grove for any service on my vehicle. This is the last time that I will buy an American Made car. They are noisy and do not have good gas mileage.

• Great place to buy a car

We were looking for a specific model and color combination. We saw one in-transit and requested a call when it came in. They were very responsive, called us the day it arrived. We live far from the dealer so I wanted to deal over the phone. No problem, we came to a price and picked up our 2017 GMC Acadia the next morning. Very nice place to buy a new car!

• Elk Grove Gmc

This dealership has been taking care of my repair needs for the last 3 days and have always been very professional and friendly.

• Service

The service was good but it took little longer than I was told. Other than that it's a great experience

• Great sale and service

Great people. Very courteous. Prompt and professional in the service department. 100% satisfied

• Great service

Purchased a 2016 Buick Enclave- great car- great service from the dealership!

Purchased a 2016 Buick Enclave- great car- great service from the dealership!

• Best experience

This was by far the best experience I've ever had purchasing a new vehicle. Zero pressure, friendly staff.

• Service was OK

I order a roof rack to be installed, my wife and i took time off of work to drive out and drooped my car off around 9am. The part was ordered in May, so there was plenty of time to be sure they had the part. at 12pm i was notified they didnt have the part. after me asking for a rental and for it to be paid by GMC they got approval from manage. I am a big guy and i drive a Acadia, they gave me a chevy spark. need i say more?