• Low pressure

Vehicle was as advertised, employees were knowledgeable, tolerant of the time I took to inspect the vehicle, helpful and very low pressure.

• Great experience

Hassle free experience I will return to Alex when looking for another vehicle!

Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

Hassle free experience I will return to Alex when looking for another vehicle!

• GMC Denali

My buying process was fast and easy had everything done online. When I got there sign papers in and out within an hour.

Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

• Third service on our 2015 Acadia

Did an efficient and quick service this time. This was much quicker than the last service we had done here.

• service @ Elk Grove Buick GMC

I am completely satisfied. One of the BEST car dealerships in town! 'I'm glad I found this dealership with such wonderful people who work so hard to provide every customer the same very best customer care possible to meet the need. ELK GROVE BUICK GMC "Thank-you" so very much for the great customer care/services and for keeping me safe on the road again:)) YOU'RE THE BEST!!

• service

Service associate Michael did any excellent job in handling my servicing of my truck

• Artemio M Tapia

I had being treated with courtesy and respect by the Service Department.

I had being treated with courtesy and respect by the Service Department.

• Very satisfied customer

In the 10+ years that I've been going to Elk Grove GMC I have not once been disappointed with this dealership or with my GM vehicle. The Service Manager Jeff Jones is very honest and upfront with what's going on with my car and his staff is very courteous and always professional.

• Elk Grove GMC

I am very pleased with the service I received from Michael at Elk Grove GMC.

I am very pleased with the service I received from Michael at Elk Grove GMC.

• A Dissatified Customer

I had a vibration emanating from the heat shield for the muffler. The vibration made the car sound like a truck. I had a vibration noise in the driver's side mirror. I had a mushy brake pedal. I was told that the technicians were unable to find any noise, and that the brakes would be looked at on 9/15/16. After the car was serviced on 9/8/16, I noticed a large greasy footprint on the floor of the passenger side. I saw that my car had been searched, and my belongings were moved. However, I did not notice that anything was missing. I will not be returning to GMC Elk Grove for any service on my vehicle. This is the last time that I will buy an American Made car. They are noisy and do not have good gas mileage.