This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• MARCUS MOOR

SAM IS A EXCELLENT SALEMAN. I AM VERRY HAPPY NAD WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO SAM AT SAN LEANDRO KIA, HYUNDAI AND SISSAN.

• Buying quick and easy

Came by shopping around for a car. Excellent customer service and friendly staff.

• Esko and the rest of San leandro Kia was AWESOME!!

We came in for a 2014 kia optima and Esko helped us find the perfect car and helped us get a great deal. he is a genuine and honest salesperson. I never met a salesperson that was this helpful and informative. he really had our best interest in mind. he has a very polite demeanor and was so sweet through the whole process. he brought us food and water when we told him we were hungry. i recommend him to anyone that is looking for a car. everybody else was great as well. -norma

• san leandro hyundai - sami wadood

sales peolpe were attentive and kind and willing to work with my needs very happy i got a new car!!!!!!!!!!!!

• excellent experince, easy transaction

Thanks Paul Barajas and Jeremiah. Is my first buying experience and this was just great!

• Great Facility

Love my new car!! Employees and staff were wonderful and very helpful

Love my new car!! Employees and staff were wonderful and very helpful

• Derrick G

I came in to purchase a vehicle and the process went pretty smoothly. The employees that assisted me were awesome! No hassle straight down to business and semi speedy process with a great deal.

• LAB ASST 3

CAME IN TO PRICE CHECK AND ENDED UP BUYING A VEHICLE. THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING OF OUR FINANCIAL LIMITS AND WERE COMPLETELY ACCOMODATING. WILL DEFFINITLY BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM HERE AGAIN

• Kevin Harris

The reason I choose to purchase this vehicle was because of our sales rep. Sam Gaye. We had another offer with a different company and were ready to take it, but Sam made the difference with me and my wife and we went with this company. I am convinced that we made the right choice, in terms of the car and the service. The rest of the team was great too.

• Case Manager

Ryan Yan was awesome. I really appreciated his service throughout the entire process. Thanks Yan!