VIP Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great service after the sale
    October 2, 2013

VIP Auto Sales stands behind the vehicles they sell! Recently we purchased a used camper from VIP Auto Sales and had some issues with the roof after a... rainstorm. When VIP Auto Sales was notified of the problem, not only did they refund the cost of the camper, they reimbursed us for repairs we were forced to make. Their service after the sale went above and beyond my expectations. It's nice to know that there are businesses out there that still do the right thing. VIP Auto Sales is one of those businesses.

Buying a Used RV
    March 14, 2018

Great bunch of guys! My expectations have been exceeded on all counts. I never thought that purchasing a used RV could be a good experience. :) I wo...uld recommend VIP Auto Sales without reservation!

Got Road?
    June 24, 2017

We drove from Tucson to see a 2009 5th wheel at the V.I.P. lot in Mesa. The Bighorn was the right size and looked in great condition. We noticed the b...lack water tank valve seemed to be stuck, but we thought perhaps it just sat a bit too long and not a major issue. We put a down payment and only asked they make sure it was highway safe for the haul back to Tucson a week later. Once back in Tucson after setting up, we could not get the black tank to drain. We called V.I.P. and they told us to take it to a local RV repair shop and to call them with an estimate. We got the tank emptied and a new valve was installed and V.I.P. footed the bill (close to $500). We want to thank the folks at V.I.P. for taking care of us. We are happy campers!

Pleasant experience
    October 17, 2016

Saw a very nice RV on their internet site (which is very well done and easy to navigate). Talked with Joe on the phone and in person. Not your usual... high pressure used car guy. I was informed the unit was off property and when it arrived Joe called me. I met with Joe and Ken, inspected the unit, and it was exactly as described. I wanted to buy it. I asked Ken what price would make him and myself happy. In two minutes we had a win, win price and we were both happy. Needless to say Ken, and Joe are the exact opposite of the used car dealers stereotype. Good job guys!!! You can't go wrong with these guys.

Phenomenal Dealership
    May 2, 2016

My husband and I purchased a used vehicle from VIP. A problem arose with it, and Kenny, the owner was incredibly helpful. He went above and beyond to ...resolve the issue to our complete satisfaction. He is a phenomenal person to work with. You just don't find men like Kenny with such honesty and integrity in the used automotive business. We will certainly return to VIP for our future automotive needs and will recommend them to our friends.

BEST CAR BUYNG EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!
    February 28, 2016

In the past I would rather get a root canal or talk to a televangelist than deal with a car salesman, especially a used car salesman.The low mileage T...oyota Tacoma drew me to VIP Auto Sales though. I was WRONG to think all car dealers were the same. I met Joe and was immediately impressed by his easy going manner. After driving the Tacoma I was impressed. A 2006 Toyota with only 26,000 original miles!!! This was MY TRUCK. I didn't come with a trust fund though and being a working man I needed some help with financing. Joe got me approved within the hour and I was on my home with this little beauty. On the way home at highway speed there was a little shutter in the front end when I applied the brakes. Slightly warped rotors. Not immediately dangerous, but something that needed fixing. A quick phone call to VIP yielded this... I was told, we are ordering brand new rotors, bring it back in the morning and we will install them for you. Further down the road the check engine light came on....OH NO, I thought. The next day when I returned to VIP the light was being caused by the catalytic converter. The truck had been owned by a snowbird who only drove it when he was visiting the Valley for only a few months during the winter season [hence the low mileage]. Sitting a while was cause for the cat problem. Catalytic converters are not cheap. If my memory serves me correctly [I'm not a mechanic] the cat alone is $800 or more.... What happened? VIP installed a BRAND NEW catalytic converter that day, covered by their warranty!! This would have never happened had I purchased the truck from a private party. I cannot say enough about the TERRIFIC SERVICE I received from Joe, Ken and everyone else at VIP Auto. A 5 star review is not adequate, 10 stars or a 100 stars is more like it. The next time I need a great ride I am gong back. THANKS AGAIN VIP!!!!!!!

Awesome service!
    February 17, 2016

We have purchased two vehicles from VIP. Such a wonderful experience! Have bought several new and used cars over the years and they have definitely ta...ken the negatives out of the car buying experience :-) . You definitely get VIP service. As a female I sometimes feel I am treated DIFFERENTLY when looking at vehicles. Not here! Ken and his crew are great. My husband found this place and we couldn't be happier! Already planning another purchase there. They also have motorcycles and travel trailers!

marshall wisconsin
    December 18, 2014

bought 85 in 1990 when first met Norton 2002 two years ago both are still doing well Thank you at V I P AUTO sales

2007 Chevrolet pickup purchase
    November 27, 2014

Great experience here, Joe was able to give me a 4.9% loan on my new truck. I never felt pressured in the process of buying my truck. Great dealership... and customer service!

Happy to say I got a great car...
    November 23, 2014

I want to say thanks to V.I.P. for a great car... I was on a budget and needed a car and they had exactly what I needed, the deal was easy and the car... has been great ( put over 2000 miles on it so far )

VIP Auto Sales