4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 848 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

848 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown from DealerRater.com

• Paul m
    November 10, 2015

Brandon Daub at Piazza Hyundai was the best car sales rep I have dealt with in many years. I forgot that buying a car did not need to be a headache. T...his was such a relaxing experience I was amazed that it was possible. We compared pricing before we went in and Conicelli, our former go to dealer, wad $5000.00 higher. I guess loyalty has a cost. We test drove the car and did the paperwork in a little more than an hour. The finance woman was fantastic without the pressure and scare tactics that Conicelli uses to sell the extended warranty. Piazza has a newer approach to selling cars and it is refreshing to get away from the "old school" car salesmen. I highly recommend Piazza Hyundai

Rick Elder is really good and nice salesperson
    March 29, 2018

I have an excellent experience purchasing my Hyundai Sonata 2018 with Rick Elder, the sales person gave me good services. I am really happy and will r...ecommend my colleagues and friends to Hyundai Piazza of Pottstown.

Excellent experience at Piazza
    March 24, 2018

I just picked up my new Tucson from Piazza this morning and I have to say that it was a really great experience from start to finish. I initially made... contact with them online and worked with Nina to get things started. She was great and provided me with all the info that I requested. When I went to the dealership in person, I worked with Brandon Daub who was great. The entire deal was transparent in terms of showing me the numbers and Brandon was professional and courteous. The end result was a really fair deal without any of the typical upsell, bait and switch stuff etc. It was a very simple, straightforward transaction. The pickup was easy as well. When I got to the dealership at the appointed time, everything was ready to go, the entire paperwork process was thoroughly explained and all questions answered. Brandon went over all the features of the car with me and I was on my way. I am extremely happy with the way I was treated and the willingness of the dealership to work with me. I would definitely recommend Piazza Hyundai.

Employees Worked With
    Everything was fast and easy
    February 24, 2018

All of the staff were friendly and knowledgeable and made my car buying experience quick and painless. Would recommend this dealer for anyone buying a... car.

Outstanding Sales Experience
    January 20, 2018

Just purchased a Genesis G80 AWD. My salesperson, Alex Weisberger, was OUTSTANDING - no pressure and answered all my questions in a timely manner, ev...en over the Christmas /New Year's Holidays.

Horrible & Rude
    December 26, 2017

Waited in lobby for two hours . Why the salesman walked back and forth to the manager. Then was told we should go home and think about it , because t...hey didn't have time for us. They were there exact words.

Employees Worked With
    Needed a car, they got me one
    December 23, 2017

Unexpectedly needed a car. I contacted four dealerships with the specifics of what I needed. One required me to make an appt to come in person; one I ...never heard back from; one responded but slowly. Joe U from Piazza Hyundai contacted me quickly. I explained what I needed. He told me what they needed and I was able to provide it rapidly. At 7 pm that day, I pulled into my drive in a new car. Lisa made the paperwork easy and Brandon orchestrated as salesman. Great team. Good job!

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for the excellent 5 star rating! To unexpectedly need a car is never a nice position to be in, but to have the help you deserve when you nee...d it most is a great feeling. Congratulations on your new car, and hope you enjoy it! Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to write about your experience!

Fantastic experience
    December 21, 2017

We purchased a 2017 Tucson, and are extremely happy with the entire buying process at Piazza Hyundai. We look forward to a long relationship with this... dealer.

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Tucson! Hope you have many happy miles! We will see you back for your first complimentary maintenance, and please ...stop up front to say hello to Alex. Thank you again for your purchase, and for taking the time to write about your experience!

Excellent service
    December 21, 2017

It was a great experience and was very comfortable. There was no pressure and they worked with you to help you achieve what you were hoping to.

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Thank you for the great review! And congratulations on your new car! Please stop back for your first complimentary oil and filter change, and we hope ...to have you as part of the Piazza family for years to come.

New 2018 Elantra purchase
    December 20, 2017

Awesome dealership with wonderful people in both sales and service. Everyone is helpful, friendly and courteous. It was a great experience and that is... why I am a returning customer!

Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for writing about your experience, both in sales and service and we are so glad that you decide to keep com...ing back :)

84 Autopark Blvd Royersford, PA 19468