• Great Experience!

I've purchased multiple vehicles from Marty's and will continue to do so, always a pleasant experience working with them.

• Good overall experience 4.5 stars

I corresponded with one of the sales personnel at Marty's for a week before I actually came down to look at a car. I found him to be helpful and responsive. The salesperson I actually met with (different person) was also very helpful and took care of a few minor items with the vehicle we were looking at which helped set our mind at ease. Would have liked a little more for my trade but overall I was satisfied with the transaction amount. Greg in the financing department is outstanding. I'd shop here again without question.

• Excellent Customer Service - Straight Forward Deal

Marty's GMC helped me transition from my 2001 GMC Sierra and gave me above fair trade value as a long-time customer. I highly recommend coming in and hearing what they have to say. You won't regret it!

• Service

Everyone has been very helpful, fast and friendly. I would recommend using their services.

• Service

Great reputation in the community and I have used them before. Always give us great options and very accommodating.

• Great Service

Great service come here for all my services. Everyone is so polite and helpful. Sitting in a hot car and they told me to wait in their great service department and they will take care of my car for me.

• Service

The service people are always helpful and courteous. Recommend them both in services and sales.

• Service

Great service and timely. I get both my cars serviced here.

Great service and timely. I get both my cars serviced here.

• Purchased New Truck

Great buying at Marty's was very accommodating. I would recommend coming here.

Great buying at Marty's was very accommodating. I would recommend coming here.

• Tire Service

Excellent and one of the best car experiences I have ever had. I highly recommend Marty's.