Lake Norman Hyundai-Genesis

297 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2018

Picked out an Elantra and tried to get a firm offer without success. Most frustrating as I have cash in hand and got a run around.

Charles..please call Cam Stewart(Managing Partner)704-591-8800...Our management team reviewed your request and the pricing was sent over several times.... I would like to see what I can do to assist you with the vehicle. Cam

October 23, 2018

Great staff, Courteous, professional, helpful and went the extra mile to insure that my order went through and that my part got shipped out that day for... an on time delivery. I could be more pleased

Thank you for your comments and your business!

• September 23, 2018

I contacted them about a Colvo C70 that I saw on Cars.com. They reached back out and let me know it was there and invited me to come check it out. When.... I arrived, the car was right in front of the door and ready for me to take for a ride. The purchase process was easy and smooth...it helped that they had massage chairs while I waited. I highly recommend their team.

Thanks for letting us know what you enjoyed about your visit with us! We appreciate you considering us during your search for a new vehicle. Thanks fo...r recommending us and we'll see you next time!

September 10, 2018

Was looking for an suv for my wife and was glad i called Lake Norman Hyundai. My salesman was Chris Rooney and if I could give him more than 5 stars I... would.He actually was there for us and not himself.He didnt try to sell us anything more than we asked for and it was an extreme pleasure workin with him.Im absolutely sure my next car will be a Hyundai and he will be my salesman. Thanks again Chris!

Hi Eric! Thanks for sharing the positive feedback on your 5-star experience with Lake Norman Hyundai! We're glad that Chris provided a seamless v...isit for you. Definitely let us know when we can help you with anything else. Thank you!

August 9, 2018

I recently had an unfortunate event with a tree falling on my 2016 Hyundai Azera. Much to my surprise, when I tried to report an insurance claim it was... denied due to insufficient coverage. I went to Lake Norman Hyundai and explained my unfortunate situation to Shannon Moore, the Sales Manager, hoping that he would pass me off to one of his more senior sales associates who could help me not have to bear the entire $5K out of pocket expenses for the repair. Much to my surprise, Shannon told me that he was going to 'take care of this one himself.' He told me to take a walk around the lot and find something that interested me while he went and spoke to Managing Partner Cam Stewart on my behalf. I did see and emerald green beauty on the used lot that really piqued my curiosity. When I returned to the showroom, Shannon introduced me to Cam, who asked if I would be interested in looking at a used car, because he had just taken in a green 2015 luxury sedan that 'might be just my style.' You guessed it, that was the one that I was eying up earlier. Long story short, these gentlemen worked out a deal that saved me the exorbitant out of pocket expenses and had me walking away a happy life long client. It's nice to know that I have a trusted dealership that puts customer relationships ahead of profits.

We're happy to help and we're excited that you were happy with your entire experience with us. Thanks for all the amazing compliments and we... hope you're enjoying your vehicle. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. We appreciate your business.

May 10, 2018

Watch out when you trade a car in. I traded my car and was told it had a recall that there was no fix for at that time and they could not sell it on their... their lot which led to a lower trade in value. A week and a half later the car is for sale on their lot. I was lied to about the recall and that they could not sell it on their lot.

Steve- Thank you for choosing us to trade-in your vehicle. We were able to contact a Dodge store which had parts to resolve the vehicle recall, which ...allowed us to make the vehicle in saleable condition. Please contact me at cstewart@lnhyundai.com or call 704-591-8800 to discuss this further if you have more concerns. Cam Stewart, Managing Partner

November 22, 2017

Took our 2012 Genesis Coupe here for a check engine light in June. Service Dept charged me $100 to reset the check engine light and said everything was... fine and to bring it back if the check engine light came back on. A month later the car would not start. Had it towed to Lake Norman Hyundai where it was diagnosed with a stretched timing chain which had done significant damage to the engine. Was quoted $2200 for repair. Asked the Service Manager, Kurt Joseph for help and he said they had done everything correctly and that there was nothing he could do for me. Went to the dealership manager, Rick Grey, who literally told me to take it to the dealership that I bought it from. I also called the Regional Manager, Greg Pavolov who told me that it was not his job to talk to customers about their problems. Wow, I never thought I could experience such consistently poor service. I eventually had the car towed to a local engine shop and they replaced the timing chain for less than $1000. I will NEVER take my car to Lake Norman Hyundai and will NEVER consider purchasing another Hyundai based on the way that I was treated at Lake Norman Hyundai.

Hi Jon- We're sorry to hear about this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss this further. -...Rick Grey, rgrey@lnhyundai.com

August 13, 2017

Super GREAT Experience, everyone was wonderful, very helpful, no pressure, very professional !!! I buy all my cars from Lake Norman Hyundai 3 cars so... far, would not buy anywhere else

Hi, Tony, we really appreciate your continued business. We'll do our best to keep you coming back!

August 10, 2017

Great experience. I worked with Chris Rooney. He got me what I wanted for the price I wanted. I was in and out in no time with a brand new Hyundai Asset.... Highly recommended!

Hi Mace, thanks for the five-star rating!

August 2, 2017

Could not have been more pleased! The best car buying experience in my life. Peter helped us and was wonderful to work with. Professional, quick, efficient,... kind. We looked for a year for a car for our son and we were happy to give them our business and buy the car from them over others because it was that pleasant.

Hi Kelly, thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!