This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Honest man!

I finally met an HONEST auto place..No B.S. the real Mccoy lol... Honestly i never write reviews but two years ago Giovanni asked my Co. American Quality Roofing Of Orlando to do a complete condition roof inspection in Orlando where his business is on Orange Blossom Trail. after that he hired us to do the roof repairs in orlando @ his location. What an blessing I bring ALL the vehicles to G.S. Auto to repair and finally I can count on an Auto man to tell me the TRUTH. You can certainly bring your vehicles to him with confidence.

• Great all the way around!

Carlos was Very helpful in the buying process of our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited! Vehicle in good shape as in all the vehicles on the lot seemed to be. Very friendlyand made it comfortable in his office. Overall extremely happy with my experience at GS auto sales!