New 888-343-5481 Dealer Website
Used 888-347-9808 Email Dealer
Service 888-358-8259

• Five Star Experience!

Michael, Jason, Raul, and Danny were all exceptional in helping me through this car selection process! Excellent customer service!

• Buyer

We had been looking for a SRX around the Indianapolis and Muncie area. After 3 weeks of looking we came close to what we wanted but not there yet. Then seen a SRX online at Tom Kelly's. We drove the 65 miles to Kelly's was met as we were getting out of our car by Bill Bodecker. We told Bill what we were interested in and he showed us the car we had seen online. We loved the car, exactly what we were looking for. They gave us a price, we adjusted that slightly, and we bought the car. The staff that we met was very friendly, acted as if they really cared if you bought from them. As we was walking in from the lot, Jim Kelly of the Kelly family greeted us, we talked but not about the car. After we purchased the car Bill spent between an hour and an hour and a half explaining the operation of the dash. (still will have to get a grandchild to explain it all) Bill called that night to see if we made it home OK. Then again the next morning to see if we had any questions yet. Got a text message from Kelly's to thank us and an email. This was a fun experience for my wife and I.

• Great Place to Purchase from

The dealership was very nice and welcoming, and helped me throughout the car buying process. They have very good customer service and service vehicles for when yours is being maintenanced.

• In and Out in 2 hours!

I purchased a used car from the Kelley Cadillac store a few days ago and was thoroughly pleased with my Salesman, Bill Bodecker and your Finance Manager, Danny Roller. I found the car I wanted through Cars.com, went to the dealer, met my salesman, took a test drive and picked up the car the next day after a very thorough cleaning and then met the finance manager who whisked me through the process quickly and easily. Couldn't have been smoother!

• Everyone knows their stuff

I didn't know what to expect. But I never felt rushed and my own research showed the price was fair. Our sales person had 12 years with the dealership and could answer all questions. The dealership found a problem with the sunroof of the selected car and fixed it while I was off at the bank

• great experience

My husband surprised me with a new Equinox. He did this all by himself *rare*. Safe to say the process was quick and easy and I LOVE my new ride. Thanks so much Tom Kelley Cadillac!

• Great Service Department

I'd like to compliment John Rittenhouse and the service team at Kelley. Always professional, always positive and always freindly. Thank you for the great service on my ATS.

• Great service at Tom Kelly Cadillac !

John Rittenhouse went above and beyond to five outstanding customer service,

John Rittenhouse went above and beyond to five outstanding customer service,

• Customer Service Counts

John Rittenhouse is your best salesman. Goes the extra mile for customer service and satisfaction.

• just wasted my time and money

In the morning woman called to make sure am I coming or not. I went there from Chicago, upon arrival I found out that car was sold couple days ago. Unprofessional service, just wasted my time and money.