3400 Auto Sales & Service

4.0
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Proper Treatment and Care

Purchased a used car in June 2016 from Ira, Tony, and the team. Great shopping experience. The gentlemen were and are honest with extremely low pressure. Highly recommend 3400 Auto Sales & Service for anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

• compliment

They help me when no one else would. i am very thankful to them.

They help me when no one else would. i am very thankful to them.

• Satisfactory Guaranteed

It was an all round pleasant experience, Mr. ony was a great help and really assisted in making it possible for me to leave with the car I desired. Helpful, and respectful. Pleasant experience.

• Great experience, helpful and pleasing 5 stars

I purchased a few cars from them one for my daughter one for my wife and one for my self . Each time I had a very pleasant and helpful experience. Mr. Tony was very honest in giving excellent suggestions and each time made it much easier for us to select and chose a good car at extremely affordable and very competitive price which was lesser than quite a few dealers.. To top it all they have a wonderful and very efficient after sales service, for all my maintenance needs. I would very strongly and gladly recommend him to all my friend. Certainly a five star service.

• Bought used car, but didn't expect hefty bills.

I bought a truck a few weeks ago. I know it's a used car lot. But, having spent $800 to fix the A/C unit, plus having major transmission issues, I am in deep on a financed used car. Would never buy from again.

• very good dealer

the dealer helped me to find the right car and provided servies and more. i like this dealer very much!

Thank you very much for shopping with us please let us know if we can be helpful to you. 3400 Auto Sales & Service team 972-424-7442 3400Auto.com