3400 Auto Sales & Service

4.5
  • Great cars and Customer service

Customer service is great, cars are great... most are just like new. Buying is simple and easy. They always work with you even if you have credit issues, they'll still get you in a car. I've reffered two people so far and they both left with great cars. I will be sending more.

• Proper Treatment and Care

Purchased a used car in June 2016 from Ira, Tony, and the team. Great shopping experience. The gentlemen were and are honest with extremely low pressure. Highly recommend 3400 Auto Sales & Service for anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

• compliment

They help me when no one else would. i am very thankful to them.

They help me when no one else would. i am very thankful to them.

• Satisfactory Guaranteed

It was an all round pleasant experience, Mr. ony was a great help and really assisted in making it possible for me to leave with the car I desired. Helpful, and respectful. Pleasant experience.

• Great experience, helpful and pleasing 5 stars

I purchased a few cars from them one for my daughter one for my wife and one for my self . Each time I had a very pleasant and helpful experience. Mr. Tony was very honest in giving excellent suggestions and each time made it much easier for us to select and chose a good car at extremely affordable and very competitive price which was lesser than quite a few dealers.. To top it all they have a wonderful and very efficient after sales service, for all my maintenance needs. I would very strongly and gladly recommend him to all my friend. Certainly a five star service.

• Bought used car, but didn't expect hefty bills.

I bought a truck a few weeks ago. I know it's a used car lot. But, having spent $800 to fix the A/C unit, plus having major transmission issues, I am in deep on a financed used car. Would never buy from again.

• very good dealer

the dealer helped me to find the right car and provided servies and more. i like this dealer very much!

Thank you very much for shopping with us please let us know if we can be helpful to you. 3400 Auto Sales & Service team 972-424-7442 3400Auto.com