New 888-802-6191 Dealer Website
Used 866-334-1176 Email Dealer
Service 888-281-2519

• Very Professional, Quick, Helpful, and Friendly!!

Thanks for the feedback Matt! Glad we could help.

Excellent Staff! Very welcoming and concerned with my time, which I appreciate! They also gave me a loaner car, so I could keep my day productive! Very friendly and professional staff. Thank You for the help!!

Thanks for the feedback Matt! Glad we could help.

• BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE GROUP in the FOX VALLEY WI.

Bergstrom Acura of Appleton is an excellent dealership! The staff is what makes the dealership great! They are very knowledgeable and professional! They will take the extra effort to make you feel comfortable and welcome! The entire BERGSTROM group is like this!!! Kind, Caring, Honest, Professional, & Hard Working, They make sure you feel welcome and a part of their culture!! THANK YOU BERGSTROM!!

• 1st class service

Thanks MDX 2003!

It's 2016 and I brought my 2003 Mdx in for a recall and some non warranty work. I have been to some high end places and not treated with as much respect or friendly service. Thank you Bergstrom Acura of Appleton for the friendly service and care you gave. I have been there three times, and every time I get the same 1st class service. I appreciate all you have done for me and my vehicle, and will continue to bring my Mdx to you for service. Thanks again to Sarah and the technicians

Thanks MDX 2003!

• Bergstrom Acura Service

The dealership manager and the service adviser were both friendly and attentive. I was clearly communicated with. I had an issue with a used car I purchased in 2014. It was confirmed that the car was sold to me with this pre-existing condition (verified by independent shops). When I called and asked Bergstrom to help me, they were more than willing to make things right. I was extremely pleased with the final outcome and will certainly go to them again for future car purchases as well as tire purchases!

• auto purchase

Transaction was culminated in a professional and timely manner. Pricing was competitive.

• MDX Service

Friendly staff. Market rate on service. Not a premium price like you would expect from Acura.

• Great Service

Very honest assessment and reasonable prices--EXACTLY what you want in a service department. Great job!

• Outstanding car, great sales experience

It was fun watching my husband joust with Mike Pastorelli. They clearly enjoyed the time it took to come to an agreement on the 2015 RDX.

• Great Experience, No Suprises

Everyone was professional. The team went above and beyond ensuring all our questions were answered, found us an excellent excellent finance rate, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the process. We experienced "no surprises". Jim Weiss was very patience with us as we walked through the many features of the DMX. The customer service was excellent.

• Friendly staff, providing good service

Friendly staff. Traded with another dealership for the car I wanted (color) and got the deal done within one week.