Travis Car Connection

4.5
Average based on 8 reviews
  • I LOVE MY NEW CAR!

We appreciate your business and thank you for coming in!

I found a beautiful used car on Cars.com and chose to take the car to a mechanic to make sure everything checked out. The car passed with flying colors, as Melissa said she knew it would. This company is honest and extremely helpful. Needless to say, I love my new car!!

We appreciate your business and thank you for coming in!

• nice quality cars

Great customer service. The staff was friendly and helpful. I love my car.

Great customer service. The staff was friendly and helpful. I love my car.

• travis car connection its the best in town !!!!!!

They have the best customer service and a pretty good selecction of cars customer service its the best very helpful. i would said the best car dealership in austin texas

• What a great deal !!!!

The owner and sales man were great ! Kammy, Bez, and Melissa worked for 2 weeks to help get into a car. My car had minor problems with the window switch a week later and, they asked me to drop the car off to fix it free of charge. Honest, reliable and open i would definitely recommend them to any one I know.

• Great Service

Great service- they answered any and all questions. Worked out the best possible deals for me. I would recommend to anyone.

• Bought a car

I bought a Mercedes C230 Kompressor from here. I thought the customer service was excellent. They guaranteed financing and they made good on their word.

• Great experience!

The folks here really worked with me to get the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend to other people.

• well. they took long time to contact.

i contacted them about mini cooper they had last week, but they didn't get back with me until week later. i don't think they wanted my business. guy i talked to on the phone when he called was nice but its too late i moved on from it. i was willing to drive to dallas to austin just to check out the car if they contacted me on time. too bad.