3.4
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Denning Family

My disabled son saved money for months to purchase a car, he found one in Wichita, he loved the car, salesman assuring him the car was a "great car! Nothing wrong!" Got the car home, it was losing antifreeze, put in a new radiator and water pump, it still lost fluid, took to mechanic, the head gasket is blown, it needs a new engine, and the mechanic said he had no doubt in his mind this car dealership knew it! My son it out over the 3 thousand he spent on the car and out the money for the repairs we tried to do. Ripped off! When I tried to talk to them about it they hung up on me. Their building smells like human urine, that should have told us to run from the start!

• GREAT DEALS AND SERVICE!

Its always a great experience working with Discount Autos. The owner is really delightful to work with and made us feel like family. Although some car dealers aren't very truthful Mr. Baig was very honest and genuinely cares for his customers. I always appreciate his service and would recommend Discount Autos to anyone looking for a used car! Bought our car years ago and still runs great!

• Great, Recommend it to everyone!

My family has bought cars from Discount Autos a few times and have recommended it to everyone i know. The owners are VERY kind and honest, you can tell they want whats best for their clients. They are very straight forward with their pricing and services and will always try to find the best deal for you whatever your circumstances.They are a family business and have been in Wichita for over 10 years i believe. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal on used cars! -LS

• Great!

Easy to work with, friendly and honest. The car we purchased 8 years ago from there is still going strong. Great pricing too.

• Fair and Honest

I have worked with Discount Auto a few times and I have always been treated very well. He has always been upfront and honest with me on every aspect of the vehicles and straight forward with the pricing. I would recommend Discount Auto to anyone looking for a great deal on a good car or truck.

• junk cars

its bacic a junk yard of cars and truck over priced

its bacic a junk yard of cars and truck over priced

• Dealership Review

The website said to ask about financing. The next day I was contacted. I was told then that there was no financing.