Busam Subaru

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• June 25, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Crosstrek Hybrid from Luke at Busam on June 20, 2014. I felt valued as a customer and the buying experience was exceptional. I met ...several other employees: Joe in Finance, Nick and Justin. All were very pleasant. I didn't feel pressured to purchase either. This is my first Subaru vehicle and I love it and love this dealership! I highly recommend them!!

December 17, 2015

We purchased a new 2014 Subaru Forester here Jan 10,2014 and it has been great..We have only had normal oil changes and tyre rotation done in the last... almost two years. We have never had any problems on getting the care in on days and time we needed..The service people have always gone out of their way to help and explain items to us..I highly recomend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a car...

March 4, 2015

Brought our new xv crosstrek to get bumper replaced. Chris got us in and out in a timely manner. It was nice to get some service for a change. Chris r...eally worked hard to take care of us. Thank you!

February 4, 2015

Easy to shop and look for a new or preowned vehicle with no hassle and stress free. Lots of dealers close to my location and quick response to each in...quiry. Great site and I would recommend using this site to others.

January 6, 2015

First step to being a car dealer, know how to return a phone call!!! Thats all i have to say.

October 29, 2014

Busam Subaru was my first experience buying a car at a dealer and I have to say I was pleased. Pleased enough that when looking for my next vehicle, t...heir lot will be the first I visit. I purchased a 2008 HHR SS and my salesman was Chad Lacy. He worked with me over the course of a few weeks as I was pretty particular about what I wanted. Their website had a listing error about the type of transmission which was a bummer when I got there but I was okay with it in the end. Chad was great to work with and was not pushy in the slightest. They've also got a nice lounge that my 2 year old daughter had a great time in, kept her busy through the 2-3 hour car buying process. My only issue is there was some paperwork that got missed which required another visit to the dealership by me and my wife. We were in and out within 10 minutes so I can't complain too much. All in all, I'm very pleased with Busam and I think you will be too.

October 21, 2014

There is no worse feeling than buying a new car for a price and then days later finding out that you could have bought it for thousands of dollars che...aper. This was my first experience buying a new car I really wish that you didnt have to wheel and deal for a new car. They even talked me in to a different color

July 14, 2014

I would recommend NOT taking your car to Busam Subaru for any services. I went there for my pre-60,000 service visit, and was told that everything was... okay with my car, and that they performed all routine service. The staff was friendly enough, UNTIL I found an issue with my car one week later. Right after my car went over 60,000 and out of warranty, I also had to get the yearly inspection, only 7 days after my visit to Busam. The maintenance staff at another Subaru found a degenerative issue on the oil pan gasket ($500 repair cost, which would've been covered under our warranty if Busam had seen it), something that they say doesn't just happen in 7 days. They were very surprised that Busam services didn't catch it. When the maintenance staff at this other Subaru contacted Busam, they were met with rudeness, as were we. They wouldn't consider the possibility that they didn't perform a thorough inspection.

January 10, 2014

From the moment my wife and myself went into your showroom we felt at ease..We worked with Chad Lacy and he did a outstanding job for us.. We felt tha...t he went over and above what a noraml sales person would have done. All of the people that we work with on buning our new car were super also. We felt as if we were treated as family. Mr. Busam you have a great staff working for you and I can only how you reward them for the fine work they do...

January 3, 2014

The Busam Dealership over charged me on sales tax on a recent used car purchase. The tax was remitted to Kentucky, as required, but the local county c...lerk said that the over charge had to be returned to the dealership from which I would get the refund. I have called the dealership and left messages requesting the refund, along with my phone number and have received no response whatsoever. This seems to be a nice little scam for the dealership. Beware Kentucky buyers.

Busam Subaru