• Awesome people to work with

I dealt with Steve in sales and Kelly in finance. They were both great to deal with. This was my first car I had to finance and Kelly was very thorough and helpful. Steve was a super nice guy to deal with as well.

• Great Team

The staff was great and super easy going, Breanna and JP worked well together to make sure there was always someone ready to help me. The process was quick and easy. Love my new car!

• Prompt professional service.

Prompt professional service. Having the right part at the right time and installed correctly. Going the extra mile to make sure customer is satisfied.

• Very good service and good cookies

Efficiently cared for , nothing remains to be said. We were well taken care of and done in a timely fashion.

• Great service, positive envoronment, friendly

Always a positive experience, promp service, professional, everyone enjoys their jobs, always look forward to working with Casey. Very trustworthy

• Great Service

Orlando and the finance person was friendly. Enjoyable young man that appears to pay attention to all of his customers

• Friendly staff that work for you

Breanna and the rest of the staff helped me get the exact truck I wanted at a deal I could afford.

• repair work luther experience

Make sure I am happy satisfied I would recommend this dealer to my friends always treat me with respect great dealer would buy again from this this dealership thanks luther Chevrolet

• Great Service

Work was done timely and as promised. Staff were very friendly and helpful, they explained everything to me very thoroughly.

• Great job

Everything was great! From start to finish the process was fast and went smooth. All in all it was great buying experience.