• 2017 Equinox

Great Employees, Great service repair, Great Salesman, Great accountant, Great everything. Go to Runde's at Platteville, WI 53818

Hi Carol, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad to hear you were pleased!! Thank you for being our customer. -Your Friends at Runde Auto Group

• Car serviced

I thought the young man I talked to when I made the service appointment was rude but most of them are very helpful.

• Will go back

We had a great shopping/buying experience with Runde. We will be returning for our next vehicle when the time comes.

• Great Dealership!

Great Service Department. Prompt service and completely satisfied with Scott Kramer.

Thomas, thank you for trusting us with your vehicle's service needs. We appreciate your business! -Your Friends at Runde Auto Group

• New car purchase

Great customer service! All staff we encountered were very friendly. We always feel that we are well taken care of.

Thanks, Ken! We appreciate your business!

Thanks, Ken! We appreciate your business!

• Buying my 2nd 1500

I purchased a 2016 Silverado in June and was thoroughly impressed and pleased with the experience. Tony provided a great buying experience. Everyone I met provided excellent customer service.

Hi Gary, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Runde Auto Group! We are glad to hear that you were pleased and that Tony was helpful. We wish you many miles of happy motoring! -Your Friends at Runde Auto Group

• Gene Hynek

This is the 5th or 6th vehicle I've bought there, always impressed.

This is the 5th or 6th vehicle I've bought there, always impressed.

• Great experience

Great staff and, no haggling. Great selection of vehicles plus another location if need be.

• Runde

Great people great service. Will definitely be using both sales and service in the future. I have purchased vehicles from Carter Cushman at Runde Auto in Platteville and will continue this in years to come.

• Les & Dot Jantzen

We went to look for a more better car and after looking at some the salesman , Jason, suggested we look at the Equinox and we loved it. Everything went so smoothly and we picked our car up on Saturday and it is a dream. We have bougth around 7 cars from there and every time it just keeps getting better.