AutoOne

59 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 10, 2016

I knew that I wanted - another Lexus SUV, so I put in my "wish list" and Adam found the PERFECT Lexus RX 350 for me and had it brought in from New York....... and in my favorite color GOLD! Before the purchase, I asked for the CARFAX and SERVICE RECORDS and they showed and emailed me all of them and all of the details of the records. Luckily for me, I have known the owners, Steve and Chris Rupe, for over 35 years, and I know they are very honest people so this decision was easy for me. In addition, I felt comfortable as Adam discussed details of the car with me prior to my purchase. He always called me back when he said he would and was excellent at follow up on any of my questions. After the sale, a light came on in my new/used car. I called Adam and he said it was due to my tires not having equal pressure. I was to take my car back to where I purchased the tires and have them equally inflate them. Sure enough, the light went out! The point: the Sales Staff not only knows how to sell; they also know the cars they sell! Yesterday, I took my car back for my FREE oil change. YES, one gets 2 free oil changes per year plus a winter and a spring FREE check up if you are in their ELITE maintenance plan. Not sure what I did except purchase a car from them to get this. I was totally blown away with this FREE service that came with my purchase! I highly recommend Auto One!

March 31, 2018

Awesome hassle free no haggle transaction, the way car/truck buying should be. JJ treated me with the utmost respect, very professional and courteous.... Very satisfied!! Thanks JJ and Auto One Tx.

November 14, 2017

I stopped there to look at a used Subaru. I took it to my mechanic and found they had replaced the transmission. The "new" transmission was either from... a junked vehicle or rebuilt from another vehicle for some reason. "Its not like they were trying to hide it. Anyone could tell the transmission was replaced." Says the sales lady... Maybe if your an experienced mechanic and you put the car on a lift, I thought! Anyway, the sales nor service people would ever get back to me about the amount of miles on the used transmission. I got the feeling that they no longer wanted to deal with an educated consumer, hoping the next poor sap off the street would just purchase the car and be done with it. I was very disappointed that I was shrugged off.

September 7, 2017

The customer service is great. The vehicle we purchased runs fine it would have been better if we did not have to replace a break light bulb the day after... buying it,the inside of the vehicle was dirty and had some kind of gooey substance between the seats and counsel. We also had to take it back to have the oil changed because it was over due and they did not check it before we purchased it. We just want to get this process done and move on. Experience could have been a lot better if they would have been more thorough. I mark this one up to a lesson learned.

August 28, 2017

I'm very unhappy with truck I purchased 3weeks ago from auto one. I purchased 2009 Mercedes Gl450. Spent 18,000. My husband check the oil it was black.... When you started the vehicle 2 messages auto light inoperative and 500 days exceeds service. While signing paperwork husband mentioned oil was told I could bring back for oil change. Went home next day discover one on the tv's don't work. Very upset bc dealership can certainly charge more for vehicle with tvs. Called to schedule oil change and was told they would look at light. Took back next week they changed oil. Have no idea why auto light inoperative. Next day left low beam was out. Called dealership since they said they changed bulb few weeks before we purchased. Once again took back they change bulb. However I need to take to dealership to research about auto light inoperative. Also just today flat front tire and was told there is no way those tires should have pass inspection. And front brakes shouldnt have not pass.

July 15, 2017

Good, straightforward experience. Will was a pleasure to work with, had two test drives, and their financing was able to match my credit union. No surprises,... no pressure.

May 7, 2017

Probably the best car buying experience I have ever had! Great people that took great care of me. They watch out for you and your best interest. It... was as if I'd known Ely (saleswoman I worked with) all my life! If you're looking for a new or new used vehicle, Auto One is the place to go. I am truly grateful!

April 21, 2017

We highly recommend Auto One of Lancaster!! We saw a used Ram truck on cars.com that was a wonderful price, 'no haggle price'. I called and asked if... it was still available, and asked Brian to be honest. We were driving 90 miles one way. Most dealerships would tell you it's available, just to get you there, even though it's sold already (which happened to us at another dealership). That was not the case with Auto One. Brian said he would call us if it was sold before we arrived, so he wouldn't waste our time. Then and there did I know that this was an honest place. When we arrived, the truck was out front as promised, not like another dealership we were at. Adam was waiting for us to take it for a test drive. He is another asset to this business. NO pressure. Very friendly. Easy to get along with. We were already approved for a loan before we arrived, so I can't comment on financing. Adam didn't try to push extras with us; he knew we lived too far away to come back for inspections or any other maintenance. We cannot stress enough, how wonderful a place this was. When we need another vehicle, we will be taking the trip back to Auto One of Lancaster. Thank you Auto One!!!!!!

April 3, 2017

We went to Auto One to buy a used car, got an excellent deal, purchasing the car below market value. It was one of those "first" nice spring days ... and... even though they were extremely busy, they offer an excellent customer experience. I even started a long conversation with the owner at the coffee station not knowing who we was, I thought he was a sales guy. Very nice, down-to-earth person who genuinely cares about his customers. My wife will need to replace her car within the next 6 months and this is where we will by buying her car. And ... I love the car we purchased, top quality.

March 22, 2017

I had to call 3 different times just to confirm a vehicle and its price. Every time this guy name Brian answered the phone and said i get back to you in... 10 mins and never called back. I felt like they were doing me a favour by selling me their car. If thats the response you get in first place imagine how would they treat you after buying the car from them and in the first 30days of warranty some goes wrong.