Average based on 4 reviews.
  • I bought my first vehicle

I bought my first vehicle from Horizon 5 years ago, and since then have purchased 3 more. Even better, 2 years ago I started bringing my cars there to be serviced as well. They are well known in the area, and have a great reputation. The reason I like them so much is they appreciate my business, know me by name, and cost a fraction of what the dealer costs. I wish every business was this easy to deal with.

• Best Used Car Dealer in Area!

We purchased my daughter's first car from Taylor at Horizon. He was fabulous from start to finish in the process and went out of his way to make sure to answer any questions since we had never purchased/owned an import. We have continued to receive all regular maintenance and service at Horizon as well. Ken is the best! He knows so much about the imports and is always pleasant and very knowledgeable. I recommend Horizon to people anytime they are looking for a good used car and honest reliable people.

• Low Pressure, Great People

Couldn't have asked for more from a dealership when searching for a used car. Incredibly helpful and never pushy. Will buy from again.

• Purchase and repairs

My wife purchased a Lexus suv from horizon. The transaction went smoothly and the vehicle has operated with no surprises. All 3 of our cars go to horizon for maintenance that I can not do at home. Taylor and Ken are very honest and their prices are fair. Their shop prices are about 50% of what a dealer would charge. I have recommended horizon to many of my friends and none been disappointed. I will continue to do my business at horizon.