Transitowne Resale of Depew

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• January 25, 2014

My wife and I were in a few weeks back looking around weren't sure what we wanted. Joe took his time showed a bunch of cars. We came back purchased ou...r truck very happy super easy smooth process. There was no back and forth or games. I will be back!

Nicole & Mike, Thank you for your purchase! Welcome to the family anything you need we are here for you.

October 16, 2014

We bought a 2008 Kia with very low milage. We had some minor issues with the car after we purchased it and Transitowne had EXCELLENT followup, great c...ommunication and repaired the problem. We love our car and would not hesitate to buy from Transitowne again and recommend it to anyone buying a car.

September 30, 2013

Just purchased a vehicle from them this weekend and I absolutely love my car. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They answered all of our questi...ons and even helped entertain my kids in the showroom while we worked out the paperwork. We are so glad I found the perfect vehicle for my family without the headache that buying used cars can some time give. Thanks Cars.com and Transittowne Resale of Depew!

January 31, 2013

Jake gave us great experience while shopping for a car. Definitely reccommend him to others.

Thanks for the business Mark and the wonderful review!!!

November 28, 2012

Very friendly salesman (Kevin) he helped me find the perfect vehicle for me and at a great price!

WE APPRECIATE YOUR CONFIDENCE!!

November 19, 2012

I've been shopping for cars over the past 3 weeks and this is the only dealership to show me a carfax and give me the car I wanted and not just what t...hey wanted me to have.

Thanks Antonio! We appreciate your business...

November 18, 2012

We made an appointment for a repair and was immediately given one the next day. The car was taken right away. We had an older car so we started lookin...g in the lot and found a "new used" vehicle that we liked. Due to our conflicting work schedules, my husband and I could not test drive it together, so they brought the car to me on my lunch hour. I feel that this was really great customer service to be able to work around our screwy schedules. They also made the buying process easy and we were there passed closing time.

Thanks Liberty Fan!! Please tell all your friends and family of your great experience. We appreciate your business.

October 25, 2012

Transitowne Resale of depew took care of me from start to finish and did a great job working with me. Really enjoyed my expirence there at the dealers...hip

Max, It was a pleaseure serving you and we look forward to serving you and your family and friends for a long time to come... Your Friends at Trans...itowne Resale of Depew

April 24, 2011

Bought a used car the sales people treated us very very well, the whole deal from start to finish went very smoothly will deal with them again and wil...l tell everyone about their outstanding service !!

Robin you're the best!! Thanks for the business and we look forward to servicing your needs for years to come.

Transitowne Resale of Depew