4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 791 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

791 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Hoffman Estates from DealerRater.com

• Fantastic customer service
    August 14, 2013

Called before hand to let them know what I was looking for, and everything was set up by the time we got in. Mick and Mark were both great and have no...thing but good things to say about the car and customer service provided.

Great people and experience
    April 13, 2018

Great experience. People were polite, excellent and answered all my questions.They were quick with their servicel. It was a pleasure doing business ...with them. Recommended,

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

We are thrilled you had a great buying experience with Chad and Rick that earned a 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and ...sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy your vehicle and Welcome to the Circle,

Great buy!
    April 4, 2018

We found our car online, made an appointment to test drive and fell in love with the car. Our salesman was very professional and the financing went sm...ooth. Nice dealership!

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business., We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with George and fell in love with the cal. Enjoy and Wel...come to the circle.

Employees Worked With
    Easiest car purchase ever.
    March 31, 2018

I have been leasing an Infinity for a long time. It finally came to the point where I wanted to buy a Certified Used Infinity. I am located in a subur...b of Milwaukee. Being that I have been driving an Infinity I knew exactly what I wanted. I went on Autotrader.com and found the car I wnted at Hoffman Estates.From the time I found the car to the actual purchase took about two days. Walt Watts actually drove the car to my home in Wisconsin, allowed me to do a test drive and check out the vehicle. The paperwork took about 20 minutes and he took my leased vehicle back to the dealership. There,has also been follow up from the dealership to make sure everything is going as expect. Easestturchase ever.

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for sharing your buying experience with us. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations. This is our number one goal. We are thrilled th...at Walter provided a great experience for you. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle.

Patience is a virtue!
    March 29, 2018

Last year I stopped in to check on a used QX70. I had one very similar about 7 years ago and was sad to see it go. Walt met with me then and spent som...e time walking me through a few different cars and I ended up purchasing a different ???make???. After just 12 months with the other guys car, it made me miss my old car even more. I called Walt up and we started right where we left off. I was happy that he remembered me after so long. He went out of his way to show me a car from a sister location about 30 mintues away. He kept me smiling and helped to make me appreciate infiniti that much more. I am so happy that I finally got my dream car back and hope I love it as much as my last one! Just remember that Infiniti of Hoffman Estates is where it???s at!

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Shannon thank you for coming back to Walt and INFINITI of Hoffman to locate your dream car. We are thrilled that Walt exceeded your expectations on a ...great customer experience. Building those relationships with our customer is important to us.Enjoy your vehicle. Happy to have you in our Circle.

Amazing experience !
    March 29, 2018

Atanas took the time to find me the right Q50 i needed, he went out of his way to customize the best car for my needs and stayed in my budget. I had a...n amazing experience getting into my new Q50 and the entire deal over delivered! I highly recommend you buy your next car from here.

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for taking he time so share your experience with us. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled that Atanas earned... a 5 star rating on the car buying experience he provided. Enjoy your Q50! Welcome to the circle.

Happy with our Car Buying Experience!
    March 29, 2018

Atanas made our car shopping experience a positive one. He was very informative and descriptive about the features on the QX80. He helped us narrow do...wn our choices and was accommodating when it came to answering our questions. The buying process ran very smoothly even with it being close to closing time at the dealer. It was very organized and went quicker than expected! We love our new car and in the future will come back to this Infiniti dealer and ask for Atanas!

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your buying experience with us. We are thrilled Atanas was instrumental in creating a happy and smooth experien...ce for you. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle,

Great!
    March 29, 2018

Daniel and the team were great on helping me get my new car. There was no pressure and my options were clearly explained. The finance team was also su...per helpfull. I will greatly recommend this dealer.

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It's great to hear how Daniel and... the team created a great buying experience for you. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

Employees Worked With
    Great Hassle free no pressure buying experience
    March 27, 2018

George Solayman is great salesman thats listens to your needs and works hard to get you the best possible price without any pressure or hassle. Workin...g with George and John Panousopoulos made my buying experience enjoyable. I will 100% recomend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a great car without all the headaches that different dealers give you. Thanks... Jeff Diaz

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience with us. We are thrilled that John and George's commitment to the custome...r shined through your buying experience. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and your recommendation for others. Welcome to the circle.

Employees Worked With
    Enjoyable car shopping experience!
    March 27, 2018

My wife usually dislikes the entire car shopping experience, but I couldn't get her out of this place, Tim and Chad were extremely helpful, thoughtful... and kind throughout our visit. We will definitely be coming be here in the future! Thank you guys, we appreciate it!

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

We strive to provide a car buying experience that is enjoyable for everyone. We appreciate you choosing us to earn your business and show you how car ...buying should be. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and the 5 star rating Tim earn. We are thrilled ot have you in our Circle.

1075 W Golf Rd Hoffman Estates, IL 60169