Autos of Dallas

Call This Dealer

Used

781 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Autos of Dallas from DealerRater.com

• May 13, 2013

I purchased a 500 SL from Edward. I was somewhat hesitant about buying a vehicle sight unseen but everything turned out great. What I really liked was... all the pictures that Autos of Dallas provided on their website. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and Edward.

May 22, 2018

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Autos of Dallas. I've always dreaded buying a car as I don't like the haggling and everything that comes w...ith it. There was none of that here. I worked with Richard Ford and highly recommend you do so as well. Courteous and professional and on top of everything. Even when I had to come back to get my inspection a minor paint scratch repainted, I walked in, handed him my keys and he handled it all with the service department. Overall, just a great experience!

May 22, 2018

Don't walk away unless everything they promised is done totally. They do not stand behind their word. If buying a luxury car, go to the dealer...ship where they know how to treat a customer. These are volume dealers and not worth your time or effort. Keep looking, I bought but wish I had gone to BMW.

May 19, 2018

I purchased a Mercedes SLK-300 today at Autos of Dallas and my Dealer Robert Moses gave my wife and I the best quality service that could have been im...agined. Robert really took care of us from start to finish. Our first time shopping at Autos of Dallas and it won't be our last. A great place to shop. They really take care of you here. A must try and stop and see Robert if you're there. Thank you Robert Moses for all that you did for us. Rufus & Carolyn

April 25, 2018

Got paperwork by 11:30 and all they had to do was put 2 new tire on and some floor mats that were missing, didn???t get out of there till after 5 and ...tires never even got put on. I live 8hrs away and let them know I was needing out of there. It???s time to get tags and haven???t even sent title to revenue office yet, said they???d give me a new temp tag, which is illegal. Never again will I do business with

April 25, 2018

I had a great experience with Bob Tauber of Autos of Dallas. First, this is not your ordinary car dealer. They are a super lean operation designed to ...move the metal at below full retail, but without the frills of full service dealers. If you want a lounge nicer than your house and a $5 latte, go elsewhere. If you are willing to do your research and know what you want when you get there, this could be a great experience for you. All that said, you must ask for Bob Tauber by name. He is honest, responsive and focused on helping you through the experience quickly and painlessly. Bob helped us on the pre-buy inspection and made sure the minor fixes and detailing were done quickly. He's been doing this a long time and he knows his business. Thanks Bob!

April 24, 2018

UNPROFESSIONAL AND NOT DEPENDABLE : This is dealership might be larger but it is equivalent to one of those side of the highway independent car lots. ... Lots of nice cars priced right but they do not hold their promises. I worked with Omay for 2 days. Monday morning I contact him to advise him that I want the car, he stated he would get it to the back and start working on paint touchups and other improvements that were promised. He told me to go to the link he texted me and apply for loan. I told him what credit union I wanted the loan thru since I already do business with them. He calls me back and says I am approved at X% thru a different credit union. When was I available to come up there? I asked him if he checked with the specific credit union that I asked him to and he told me that he would get with his manager and call me back. I did not hear back from him. I follow up the next morning for him to tell me that someone else purchased the car out from under me. As I stated to him and his manager David that I was under the impression the vehicle was getting worked on and that I was waiting for them to call me and tell me when to come sign paperwork. The car should not have been available to be showed to others when he had already committed the car to me. He never once advised me that I needed to come up there and sign or we risk losing the vehicle and had I known that someone else was purchasing I would never have allowed him to run my credit. I called to speak to his manager David to explain the situation and he stated he would speak to Omay as well as the GM to see if anything can be done with another vehicle and requesting a different sales representative and get back to me. I received no call back. Called him hours later and left a message, no return phone call....called the next day and left a message....no return phone call. Called the GM and left a message, never heard back from him. Blessing in disguise not to do business with them. After doing further research I am thankful that I did not purchase a vehicle and get stuck in some of the others positions with a bad vehicle.

April 24, 2018

April 22, 2018

Met with superb salesman Robert Moses and had an excellent experience in helping my daughter buying a quality used car . Didn't know buying a car cou...ld be so easy and positive. Thanks !

April 18, 2018

I had an outstanding experience with Blake Ogden at Autos of Dallas. He made the buying experience so enjoyable and I got an amazing car, at a great ...price, as well as a fabulous trade-in price on my vehicle. I bought a Land Rover, and had looked at several at other dealerships all over the Dallas area. This vehicle was the best LR4, for the best value, and was in immaculate condition. Blake was professional, knowledgeable, and facilitated the process in the most efficient manner. I will be an Autos of Dallas customer for life and will always do business with Blake Ogden! LeAnn Daniel

Autos of Dallas