Autos of Dallas

933 reviews

933 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Autos of Dallas from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Looking at the value of the luxury cars on their lot it was quickly obvious we must have come to look at what must have been their cheapest car there!... 😳 But we had driven 50 miles to test drive a BMW i3 & no one looked down at us. Plus we're dream buyers in that we don't haggle & will always buy the most expensive warranty! 😂 Richard treated us the same as if we'd come to look at the Jag XJL hubs would dearly have loved. With finance options sorted quickly & easily we picked it up 2 days later. And we love it. Thank you Richard, Ryan & Jimmy for a great, fun experience! 👍

January 15, 2019

Went to check out a car, test drove and left to think about it. Decided we wanted the car a week later and ran numbers over the phone because it’s... an hour drive in traffic. Salesman said he’d get back with us. Day passes he asks a few more questions but no information. Another day passes he calls and asks one more question. Says he will have news for us soon. Never heard from him again. I give 2 stars because they do have a good selection and good prices but my time was wasted and was never told if I was approved or denied. Nothing. He just stopped contacting me and didn’t swear his phone. 4 out of 10. Wouldn’t do again.

• May 13, 2013

I purchased a 500 SL from Edward. I was somewhat hesitant about buying a vehicle sight unseen but everything turned out great. What I really liked was... all the pictures that Autos of Dallas provided on their website. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and Edward.

January 12, 2019

I recently purchased a BMW X5 at Auto of Dallas. Mr. Justin Wang, a superb salesman, very courteous and knowledgeable of his products. He helped me through... a quick and smooth buying process. I was so impressed how he took my requests patiently and responsively, he really cares and puts customer satisfaction on piority. I definitely give Justin's service a "Five Star"! Overall, just a great experience! Thanks! Bin Zhu

Justin Wang

(4.3) 12 reviews

January 12, 2019

Hands down MY BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE PERIOD!! I entered the dealership as a spectator and left a buyer. Emmanuel Shabazz was so help and knowledgeable... of the process that he just put me at ease. I felt no pressure and he helped me find exactly what I wanted. A+ service without a doubt. I’ll definitely buy here again.

Emmanuel Shabazz

(5.0) 7 reviews

January 11, 2019

The Fair team as well as John made my buying experience smooth and easy as can be. John was courteous and very professional. Headed back again because... Wifey wants to upgrade her's as well. Thanks guys!!!!!!!

John Hernandez

(4.6) 13 reviews

January 11, 2019

This was simply THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD PERIOD... Emmanuel Shabazz was a great sales consultant, he was honest, knowledgeable and put... me at ease. I never felt pressured and was very pleased when i left . I knew what I was looking for and he helped me find exactly the one i wanted !!

Emmanuel Shabazz

(5.0) 7 reviews

January 10, 2019

This is the best car buying experience I have ever had. Very professional extremely cooperative and honest. This the future of car buying no bait and switch... nonsense or sales pitches you get answers to your questions and about your car. I highly recommend you call them from anywhere you are before you buy.

January 7, 2019

We were interested in a late model Lexus SUV, and we found the best deal online with Autos of Dallas. As if that wasn't enough, Robert Moses took exceptional... care of us. He combined excellent professional along with personal treatment and gave us the best car buying experience ever. There was no sweat, no hassles and no surprises. We never dreamed buying a car could be this easy and so much fun. We absolutely love our new Lexus and have already made a recommendation to send one of our closest friends Robert's way for (hopefully) another sale!

Robert Moses

(4.6) 10 reviews

Jimmy Saucedo

NOT RATED

January 5, 2019

Richard made the experience very easy and pleasant. I've purchased 5 cars in the past 10 years and this was by far the best experience. Richard made my... wife and I very comfortable to buy her new car. It was quick, easy and fun! I've already recommended Richard to both my business partners. I will back soon!