Autos of Dallas

1093 reviews

1093 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Autos of Dallas from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2019

I was super excited to buy a car from this dealership after reading the Google reviews. Little did I know that lurking in the shadows, amongst sounds of... random jazz music and the serenades of THE Beyonce, that I would be assigned with this tall, caramel-mocha colored man that reminded me of a young Denzel. Richard Ford approached me and introduced himself with a very professional and warm welcome to the dealership. He proceeded to ask about what I was interested in then showed me to the computers to search some different cars. I'm not super savvy with modern day technology like most of the millennial's that were there that day, but Richard walked me through how to use the computer while I'm over his shoulder trying not to get caught smelling whatever amazing cologne he was wearing that day. Anywho, we narrowed it down to a cute little BMW coupe and he offered me coffee and showed me where to be seated while he went to get the car for a test drive. I would be extremely surprised if Richard Ford is not one of your best salesmen since everyone else in the place looked like they smelled something bad after their agent walked away from them, but maybe I'm biased. So I'm waiting with my coffee, jamming out to one of the newest Posty songs that was playing over the speakers, and Richard was back before I could really consider busting out my best dance move. I test drove THE CUTEST BMW and it ran faster than Usain Bolt after drinking 25 redbulls. When I got back Richard was already waiting for me and I began asking pricing questions. He mentioned that with good credit the car might run me about $500 a month but we could run the numbers to see what it looked like. Problem was, I knew that my disability check wouldn't cover the payments plus my rent so I had to politely decline to move forward with the sale. Richard understood and didn't give me attitude like other salesmen have in the past with my income situation. Once I hit that powerball though, I will definitely be back to see what is in stock and will absolutely be requesting Richard again. I may return here and there because this dealership plays better music than most of the downtown clubs I uber to on the weekends!! Arianna Grande's "thank you, next" ushered me out the door that Richard held open for me. I highly recommend this dealership and Richard Ford for all of you luxury car buying needs. See ya soon!!

October 7, 2019

Richard was wonderful! He made a couple of appointments with me. Quick response times to emails. Very helpful before, during, and after the sale! Would... work with him again.

• May 13, 2013

I purchased a 500 SL from Edward. I was somewhat hesitant about buying a vehicle sight unseen but everything turned out great. What I really liked was... all the pictures that Autos of Dallas provided on their website. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership and Edward.

October 4, 2019

I bought a car in June and I still dont have my plates. They dont reply to my emails that i ask the status for. I do not recommend this to anyone.

October 3, 2019

Richard was very patient and helpful in my car shopping experience. I wasn't sure what vehicle I really wanted but we narrowed it down and finalized my... purchase. I am extremely happy and love my new car. Thank you Richard Ford for all of your help.

October 1, 2019

Worst customer service.They never return our calls once you get the car. They never give you any updates and never responds to calls. I called them like... 10times for 5days never got hold of any person after they transfer the call.

September 30, 2019

This was my best car shopping experience. Richard was friendly knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. The dealership had a great selection and... provided a no pressure experience. I will be recommending to all my family and friends.

September 30, 2019

Richard Ford at Autos Of Dallas has and continues to be extremely helpful in the search and purchase of our vehicle. I had many questions and Richard has... been extremely responsive to all my messages and made me feel comfortable. If it wasn't for Richard I would have most likely went in a different direction with a dealer on my side of the state, but his attention to detail help win our purchase. I would recommend working with him for anyone looking for a used vehicle.

Jimmy Saucedo

(4.8) 6 reviews

September 27, 2019

Richard was knowledgeable and prompt and courteous. This was my first time buying a car on my own and it was a fantastic experience. Thank you so much... Ricard!

September 27, 2019

Purchased a vehicle from Mr. DJ Jacksis , very happy with the service received. Also Mr. Alex Benjamin was very helpful with the financing. Thank you... again.

DJ Jacksis