Cherry Tree Auto Sales

(3.7) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

3.7
  • Great cars for the price.

I went to this dealer for a good car and got a very nice Ford Focus wagon. The car was really nice and the buying process was easy and painless. I did... have one problem with the belt on the car but they fixed it quickly for me for free after the purchase which they had no obligation to do. I bought a second vehicle from them the following year which was a Ford Windstar. This van was also an awesome deal and I have had no problems with it. I sent my sister to them and they bought 2 vehicles from them which they still own and drive and are very happy with. I am now in the market for another which I will be trying this dealer first.

• Cherry tree auto

I came across Cherry tree auto sales and found a Honda Element for sale that looked very nice. I inquired on the car and heard back from an employee w...hom sounded very nice. He informed me that the element sold that weekend and would like to know if I was interested in another vehicle. It was unfortunate that the element sold but I know those things happen. All in all the process was quick and the service was fluid.

• Nice People, But Improper Fit For Me

Although I eventually found the vehicle I was looking for, it wasn't with Cherry Tree Auto. It took three phone calls to get them to finally admit the...y don't take credit cards because they're not that kind of dealer. All they wanted was cash in hand. Word up: It's a small, family run business that doesn't even offer service after the fact. They seemed nice enough, but had no way to accommodate me so I looked elsewhere, finally settling on a dealership with a proven track record. They're probably very good at what they do, it's just that it wasn't a fit for me.

We apologize we couldn't help you that day. We'll admit right away, we do not finance or accept credit cards. This keeps our overhead low, which kee...ps our prices low. Also, in many situations, the safest way to finance a used vehicle is through your bank or credit union, which people who buy from us often do. Thank you for stopping by.

• good sales personel

Very good sales personal. Only thing I did not get reply to my emails.

• Honest and Trustworthy with very affordable cars

I just recently bought a nissan from Cherry Tree - I was panicking - I couldn't find anything in the last month that was in my price range, but I seen... Cherry Tree Auto on cars.com and noticed a Nissan that I wanted. When we got there it was in great shape with a great price in my budget. Very trustworthy people and very nice cars with a nice price. All of these other car lots are very highly priced and this place was like a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend this place to other people. I wish I would have went there first to begin with.

• Honest People, Amazing Service

I recently purchased a 1995 Jeep Cherokee from Cherry Tree. The Jeep was in amazing shape for its age and very sound. These guys know their business v...ery well and can offer great vehicles at very affordable prices. Honest, integrous, and customer oriented. Highly reccomended.

• Good place for a budget car

I bought a jeep from them a while back and have been meaning to write about my great experience. Even though they have budget cars, it seems as though... they check them over pretty well, which I really doubt most places do. I had good luck with the jeep I bought from them, so I recommend them highly. I know a few things about cars that I've learned the hard way over the years, and I can say that they seem to be very honest about their vehicles.

• Great place to buy cars from.

I was looking for a minivan and when I visted my brother in Kaukauna, Wi he brought me to Oshkosh to Cherry Tree Auto Sales. They had a van that I was... interested in and I got a great price so I bought it and drove it back to Alpha Michigan very happy.. Thank You

• Very Happy Customer.

My sister was looking for a minivan so I brought her to Cherry Tree Auto. They had the van that she was looking for, they offered her a nice price and... she left there very pleased.. Thank You...

• great ,honest used car dealer

have bought several cars from this dealer...i do not shop anywhere else!

Cherry Tree Auto Sales