Hubler Chevrolet Center

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 21, 2015

Thank you Gene Striecker. Gene was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the 2015 Impala. Gene answered any and all questions that we... had about the vehicle and the entire process. He made our experience with Shelbyville Hubler Chevrolet a pleasure. We will remember this when ready to purchase our next vehicle. So sorry about the two month delay in replying. But we have been enjoying our new ride all over the roads of Indiana :-)

Robert & Caroline- We appreciate you stopping by and allowing us to earn your business! Gene is a true pleasure to work with and we're grateful he too...k excellent care of you! Enjoy your new Impala and if you ever need anything, just reach out =)

June 19, 2014

Great expireance, friendly staff, made purchasing my first new car "Malibu" easy & exciting. It was a nice place looked like it had just been remodeled.... I would recommend this dealer to friends & family. Love the new Malibu. I've been shopping for awhile. These guys had the best online prices so I went to check them out and ended up purchasing my first new car, awesome!!! I got a full tank of gas and two years free maintenance. Great dealer Great Car...

March 24, 2014

We had a good experience buying a used suv for our daughter. Everyone was very polite and didn't even mind staying late to get things finished up. Great... experience.

October 5, 2013

My wife, and I purchased a car from Hubler Chevrolet for my mom. From the first phone call I made, to signing the paperwork, it was a very easy transaction.... Jessica, Devon, Jason, and Derek, were all very good to deal with. They were very professional, yet very down to earth. We will definitely deal with them again.

October 8, 2012

Willie Cook was a very knowledgeable and personable (down to earth) salesman. Made the used car buying process very painless. I will definitely recommend... him to any of my friends or family for future car purchases.

August 4, 2012

This particular dealership is absolute ly beyond terrible --regarding keeping thier respective website "up-to-date"--Example: vehicles that have been sold... remain on their website for many days after they are no longer available---thank you