• MERITS

VERY PROFESSIONAL ..STRAIGHT AND FORWARD WITH BUSINESS

thank you very much for the review we are here to serve you in any way we can feel free to give us a call any time thank you

VERY PROFESSIONAL ..STRAIGHT AND FORWARD WITH BUSINESS

• ALTROVISE

EXCELLENT SERVICE. THE MANAGER SAGER TREATED ME GOOD.

EXCELLENT SERVICE. THE MANAGER SAGER TREATED ME GOOD.

• Quality professionals

My experience was very pleasant professional and informative

My experience was very pleasant professional and informative

• Excellent costumer experience

Five stars to Sagar and Merits Auto sales My buying process was smooth and fast. Sagar was very professional and Helpful I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good car with a professional team

• VW TOUGER, 2006

Vehicle drives excellent, good price and great customer service. Sager the sales person, was really understanding to my needs. He even allow me to take the car to my mechanic to check before purchase.

• tOWN & cOUNTRY

Mr. Tareq the owner was tentative listener to the car that I would like to buy and it was available. Mr. Sam the sales manager help make sure the car will be checked by their mechanic (oil, brakes, all the fluids). Overall I was very happy with price and the service.

• the best sale man sager

If your looking for a car this is the place to go. They have a great variety and their cars are the BEST! Sager is the man to help you get on the road.

• 2005 Honda Element

Sager the dealer was GREAT!...the Honda runs Great! got a fair price. they fit tweeks (within your 30 day warranty/ or miles) They were very honest...I brought two cars from them already...keep up the good professional work guys!

It was pleasure dealing with you , you and your family are welcome to our dealership any time to check our inventory. Or you can visit our web page at : www.meritsautosale.com

• 2001 nissan

My experience with this car dealership was beyond the greatest business transaction I've made. Mr. Sager was not only cooperative with my range but very adamant of making sure I was very content with what I brought. Problems was easily resolved which gained my trust in this company and will refer friends to shop as well. Very courteous and professional and thanks a lot for my new used vehicle.

• Quick and Easy

I came in from another dealer that told me to pay a lower down payment but when I get there it was something else, although I wanted the car, I wasn't going to be taken advantage of. I came to Merits and Sager asked me how much I wanted to put down for the Dodge Journey, filled out the app and I was approved in just a few mins. Test drove the car and I loved it, even put gas in the car. I was at the dealer no more than a hour maybe not even. He was very pleasant and quick. Good all around service!!!!!!