Guy's Oil Service Station Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Buying a used 2006 kia sportage from guys
    February 7, 2014

My husband and myself looked for a used car for three weekends in a row.Didnt have a great experiene,until we went to guys.Don made it easy and with n...o pressuure to by a 2006 kia sportage . He was honest and a easy man to deal with.We love are suv and would highly recommend guys to anyone looking for a good used car.Thank you Don for everything.

Tracy & Mike, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent cust...omer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Enjoy your Kia Sportage and come back and see us soon! Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything. Thank you, Don.

Disappointed with service
    August 19, 2014

Guys Auto serviced a AAA service call to charge a car that would not start. The mechanic got the car started then had the owner turn off the car and t...ry to start it again. The car wouldn't start after the initial charge so he tested the battery. The battery failed the test, most likely because the car had not run for long enough to give it a full charge. He advised the owner to purchase a new battery even though she explained to him that the battery had been purchased only a month and 1/2 ago. Instead, the mechanic should have advised the woman to call her car dealer in the am for a replacement battery since it was most likely covered under warranty. The woman was at her home in a safe location with no urgency to drive her car either that night or the next. The mechanic lacked basic critical thinking skills and common sense. He sold the woman a battery with a three yr warranty. Why did he deem it necessary to do so if the battery he was replacing was only 1.5 months old, could he not transfer the knowledge of knowing that a batteries expected life at the very least is three yrs and that it should be covered by Honda still? The battery he took out was tested a few days later at Honda it passed all tests necessary and was deemed a good battery. I called and spoke with the service manager at Guy. He lacked concern and follow through. He passed the issue on to AAA when in fact it was an error on their service stations part. He told her to take the issue up with AAA. We are very disappointed with both parties at Guy's lack of common sense and customer service skills. I would not recommend their service because of this experience. They seem to be lacking professional ethics.

Purchase of Honda Civic Hybrid
    February 21, 2014

Sid has been a dream to work with. After getting in 3 accidents since last Jan 21st I have been very impressed by Sids level of customer service I hav...e referred 3 people as a result of my experience, The web site is also a plus.

Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! Sid and I are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent cus...tomer service you deserve. Guys Oil looks forward to building a relationship with you and servicing your vehicle. Please come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

Excellent experience
    February 5, 2014

My recent purchase of a 2001 Maxda Protege for my daughter was in a word "EXCELLENT". Dealing with Don made the entire process stress free. The servic...e after the purchase was outstanding and they even delivered the car to my home after the repair. Would definitely recommend Guy's to all my friends.

Pat & Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in the f...uture! I hope your daughter is enjoying her Mazda Protege and come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

2 for 2
    August 10, 2013

My 2007 Saab convertible is the second car we have purchased from Guy's Oil in Niantic. Both purchases were made easy by Don and his staff. Follow up ...has been equally good and I look forward to a good service relationship there in the future. We're 2 for 2!

Michael, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer ...service you deserve, and look forward to building a service relationship with you and your family. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything. Thank you, Don.

Drove a ways to shop here, but worth it
    May 20, 2013

My son was looking for a very specific model of the Subaru Forester, his plan being to get many good years out of it before he has to take the plunge ...again. He found a few via the internet. All were a ways from home but we looked anyways. We were ready to give up and wait it out, and then he found one at Guys. Off we went again. It was a little more than most of the others, but it was in better shape, a better value, and there was no BS or pressure involved in the sale. An additional factor is the included warranty. Being from out of state, I was worried about not being under any short term coverage for initial problems, but the warranty is nationwide. We hope not to need it, but the additional piece of mind helps with the decision. I tend to go into the car buying experience on the defensive, but this was just a very pleasant and easy experience dealing with Don.

Matt & Sean, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in the ...future! Sean enjoy your Subaru Forester XT and come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don

Great Dealer
    August 17, 2012

I had looked at a lot of used truck over a five day period. I saw the truck a Guys on line and looked at it on a Thursday. Don was a fantastic no nons...ence person to deal with. After a test drive we quickly agreed on a price. He made sure the vehicl was checked out in the shop and ready for my pickup the next day. Great turn around time. I would go there again.

Mazda Miata
    June 25, 2012

We love the car! The buying process couldn't have been easier. We appreciate everything Don and Sid did for us. They gave us a great deal and we feel ...confident that the car is in pristine condition. Looking forward to having lots of fun with our new toy! Thanks for everything and we won't hesitate to recommend Guy's as a place to find a great car.

Eileen & Danny, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We truly value your business and look forward to working with you in t...he future! Enjoy your Mazda Miata and come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

good deal
    December 16, 2011

bought a used car there. evberything went quick and easily and was very straightforward.

Tom, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you and your mom with the excellent ...customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Please come back and see us soon! Thank you, Don.

In a word... OUTSTANDING!
    December 16, 2011

I've owned many cars over the years, always bought new or used from private sellers so this was my first experience with buying off a used car lot. Th...ere was no pressure, everything was very straight forward and honest. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process! If you are looking for a used car, see Don P. and you are all set. I look forward to having my car serviced there in the future as well!

Vince, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer se...rvice you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything. Thank you, Don.

Guy's Oil Service Station Inc.
87 W Main St East Lyme, CT 06357