• Stress free transaction.

Tom, Jason and Justin all helped out to complete a trade in/purchase transaction that was smooth as can be, complete professionalism by those guys! Its been awhile since I was out that way and that facility looks great as well!! Keep up the great work guys, Thanks.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE - HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRESTIGE AUTO

This was the best experience we ever had buying a vehicle hands down! Everyone was super friendly and knowledgeable which made our transaction so easy! They had a great inventory to choose from also. We were very impressed and will recommend this dealership to everyone! Thank you again Prestige, we love our new truck!!

• Great truck buying experience!

My recent experience in trying to buy a used truck from Prestige Auto Sales was nothing less than fantastic. The Sales members were not pushy and were able to answer all my questions honestly from what I was able to research. I will definitely be buying.my next used vehicle from this dealership!!!

• Great Service!!!!!!

I had been around to many different dealerships while looking for my new truck but none of them had nearly as great of service with a friendly attitude as the people of Prestige Auto Sales. They will gladly help you with any questions you have with remarkable service. I highly recommend going to this dealership!

• CROSS STATE ADVENTURE

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT LOCATION, MANY VEHICLES TO CHOOSE FROM. BEST AND QUICKEST BUYING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD!!!!

• 2015 Chevy Duramax

Jason and Justin were all excellent to deal with, no pressure straight to the point. Prestige Auto's vehicles are fair priced and they give you a fair trade in what more can you ask for! I Would highly recommend checking them out.

• Bought vehicle

Awesome dealer. Very friendly and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a vehicle

• Great Service

Fast and friendly service, bought a truck for a great price and was filled up with gas ready to go.

• 14 F150

Easy to work with, no pressure. Great truck at a very fair price. We were very happy with the experience and love the truck. Thank you.

• Great Service/ Great Deal

Just purchased a Suburban from Prestige after finding it online. This vehicle was priced competitively and the guys offered a fair trade for my old one. Service was great, turn around was quick and professional. Would definitely recommend this team to others!