Royal Jaguar-Land Rover Tucson

15 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 31, 2019

Jackie Carpio made the car buying experience the best we have ever had. She was so helpful and friendly. We would recommend this dealership and Jackie.

January 18, 2019

Just moved to Tucson from the Midwest and my RR Sport needed some service. Talked to James at Royal Land Rover to set up the appointment and he was just... amazing, very accommodating to my schedule, polite, attentive and very personable. The experience was one of the best I have ever had from a car dealership. An excellent first impression in my new hometown.

• February 16, 2018

My wife and I purchased a Land Rover Discovery early February and couldn't be more pleased. Tommy guided us with knowledge and expertise. Tommy is very... personable and welcomed us like family. No pressure, made us feel like welcomed friends. Effcient and comfortable sales process. Treated us with respect and was there to support whatever we decisions we made. Made it very easy to browse without being hassled. Very upfront and honest with cost. Tim spent a great deal of time showing us every feature of our new vehicle and made the experience pleasurable. The best car buying experience we have ever had. We will purchase all future cars from this dealership in the future.

December 8, 2018

Devlynn was very responsive to our inquiry and quickly emailed detailed information on several vehicles to us for our consideration. We look forward to... visiting.

June 23, 2018

This was one of the most professional dealerships I have dealt with. No hard sell, just a genuine interest in meeting my automotive needs. They didn't... have the vehicle I needed, but I will consider them in the future.

April 3, 2016

Excellent experience. Identified used car on cars.com. Vehicle was exactly as listed, in very good condition , the salesman (Scout) was helpful and courteous,... and the entire buying experience was very pleasurably. My wife was extremely pleases as she was given a dozen red roses.

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us at Royal Jaguar/LandRover of Tucson. We always want to make sure that you feel 100% co...mfortable during the process--100% no hassle at all! The roses are the best touch at the end!! If there is anything else we can do for you in the future to please come see us again!

June 9, 2015

Top notch dealer! We were looking for a Jaguar in Houston but did not find anything that matched our needs. After a bit of research on Cars.com we found... exactly what we wanted at Royal in Tucson. We called early in the morning to check availability and Mike Totman was already in the office (it was before 9am). We asked him a few questions and he went over the vehicle and described it in detail over the phone. Once we decided that this was the vehicle and hashed the details out, Mike sent the papers overnight so that we could sign everything and return it to him. Luckily Royal was able to charge us directly for the Texas TTL this is really awesome. The whole FedExing back and forth took about two days an easy two days, as opposed to sitting in agony at a local dealership for the whole day. Within a week our new car was in the driveway. Mike also recommended a transport company and yes, that is one of the drawbacks but we still saved about $3K over what we would have paid in Houston for the same car. The transportation cost to Houston was about $700 and took took a few days (Thursday-Monday). But, again, I would much rather do this process over the phone and email, pay $700 in transport costs and have it take a week than to be waiting in some local dealership for hours while we go back and forth between the salesman and his manager. Over the phone, with much of it done through the email is the way to go and these guys are with whom you do it.

July 25, 2014

The total experience of buying my new Jaguar from Royal could not have been any better. My salesman, Tim Taylor was very attentive and he answered every... question I had about Jaguar and my XKR. Mike Boniti, the center's manager and David Layton in the service department were both very professional in making sure all of my concerns were met. My overall satisfaction with my Jaguar purchase, from Royal, was simply great. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone thinking of buying a Jaguar in the Tucson area. I am looking forward to being a loyal Royal Jaguar customer.

June 28, 2014

When searching for a used vehicle, nothing can prepare you for the unexpected, however, when it does happen under the most unusual circumstance, contradicting... all known horrors of buying a used car, all I can say is, what just happened here. First a little background. I have purchased many different type new and used vehicles is my lifetime. For this experience, the most notable European models being two Volvo’s a Mercedes and Jaguar (all were great automobiles). After being overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan as the Director for Waste Management for 8 years supporting the American Wars Fighter I returned home disabled. With my family growing and in my condition we were in need of a larger vehicle. Along with my deteriorating health, my credit had gone south and after several failed attempts at other dealerships trying to purchase a used vehicle, I was convinced that this is not going to happen and had proven itself as inevitable. From the minute I drove on the lot at Royal Jaguar / Land Rover of Tucson was without question, a different experience and in a category all by itself. During my search, I was eventually greeted by a friendly no pressure, informed professional Michael Totman who was not only easy-going but sincere and made me feel welcome even after understanding my dismal situation. I had located a used Land Rover Range Rover HSE that could be a perfect fit for my family, but I had doubts because of my credit. After discussing the Range Rover with my wife (who is working in Afghanistan) and contemplating overnight our dilemma I returned to the dealership the next day. I met with the Manager Mike Sitzman who appraised my trade-in and then sat down with me. After evaluating my impasse Mike requested that I provide the information required as he rounded up the troops and put the wheels in motion. Mr. Stizman’s took control of my situation and he has proven to be a rare breed of true professional. Mike had the ability to identify, evaluate, and then provide the correct direction to my complex issues. I would say that his high proficiency of knowledge in the car business has made him a leading expert in his field and one of the few professionals who cares. He is not only on top of his game but brings extreme value to the Dealership. Who takes the time with someone that took a record setting three weeks to see that my family and I owed a Land Rover- Mike did!! Mike you showed that caring and persistence gets the job done and for that my family and I from our hearts thank you. While there may be many choices a person could make regarding a vehicle purchase, after what happened here, I highly recommend Royal Jaguar / Land Rover of Tucson but only if they are looking for someone who cares and is undoubtedly the best in the business. We love are Range Rover and for that we thank you Mike Sitzman- Manager, Rhonda Bystry- Banking, Kyle Henderson- Finance and Michael Totman- Sales for caring and your hard work making the impossible a reality and the experience unforgettable.

May 29, 2014

I contacted Royal Jaguar threw cars.com & immediately got an e-mail back Alex. I explained I was shopping around but had interest in a vehicle I saw on... cars.com. We made an appointment for that Friday at 4:00 and when I showed up an hour early he was arriving from the hospital with his son who had a little accident. He was still professional and wanted to be there to assist just like he said he would in the e-mail. Great customer service from everyone and simple car buying!