Billion Automotive

Call This Dealer

New Used

Great Experience
    March 16, 2018

Bought a car out of state from these guys, sight unseen. When I received the car had a significant issue with the power top on the Z4. Despite bought ..."as is" they made it right and fixed the top at their expense. Issue was from the car sitting all winter. Tony, Devin and Jory hats off to you guys for making sure it was right and no questions asked. Will buy again for sure!

New Truck
    January 9, 2018

Zack with Billion was great to work with. Man of his word and even delivered a truck 150 miles away in a snow storm. He'll be a manager soon! Pat J...oyce

Stay away
    October 20, 2017

Awful dealership, customer service is poor and website is awful. Stay away.

They were great!
    September 9, 2017

I was in an extremely tough situation with my insurance company and Eric Guzman went OVER and beyond to help me and my family out. It was almost to th...e point where I was going to have to give my car back because we couldn't finalize the loan paper work, because of something the insurance company did but for Eric that wasn't an option. He worked for hours and days to help me make things right so I would get to keep my vehicle. Not only did I get to do so, but with his hard work my interest rate and payment went down. I cannot be more grateful for him and everyone at GMC who helped me. Thank you so much Eric!!

Sandra VanDenHoek
    September 8, 2017

We had looked at a few vehicles. Decided the Ford we preferred was at Billion Chevy. I knew that I would pay $32,000 for it. I offered that. Our s...alesman came back with a $32,200. We are not much for negotiating. We said OK. Quickly a done deal. We stepped up from the table. My husband walked to the car to get a checkbook. They said to me "you can save another $1000 dollars if you finance it." It will only cost you $80 for interest." I called my husband back and told him about it and we said why not? I got home and noticed our loan papers were for $32,200 I called and said How do we get our $1000. The salesman said that was the offer with the $32,200. That is impossible. when we walked in and offered and agreed on that price. I had never heard of the loan. I have called and there seems nothing they will do about it. Something like this you cannot prove. We are stuck. Watch your back. Sandra VanDenHoek

Great Service!
    February 16, 2017

My first encounter with Billions was a couple months ago when I only needed a new front headlight. After calling around to several area business's I c...hose Billions because of the price and friendliness of a man named Preston. Everyone I called were at least $20 more than what Billion was going to charge. Even the local dealership where I purchased my car and the car before that one quoted me a price that was over $40 more than Billions and another $16 or $18 for the part. Got my work done at Billions and have been back for an oil change and for servicing . The service is second to none in Sioux Falls! Also gave me a veterans discount because I have vet plates, what a very nice surprise. Didn't even have to ask! Also planning on purchasing my next vehicle from Billions

Poor Service
    November 4, 2016

Found some rust a week after I got the truck home, which I didn't see while buying it. Contacted my salesperson & used vehicle manager and they indica...ted if i brought the truck in to get the rust fixed that i'd probably get a deal on the work. I took the truck in and got an estimate. Spoke with the manager the next workday about what discount they could offer and got told on the phone he was busy and had to call me back after reviewing the estimate. Almost 2 weeks later I hadn't heard anything so i called again and was told the body shop was in control of that and i there was not they could do as far as a discount. Poor service, misleading, and i highly doubt the manager ever reviewed the quote or spoke to the body shop. The wine and dine you to make the sale then didn't seem to care about after that.

website sucks!!
    October 8, 2016

The various dealerships vary greatly; I wouldn't go back to the Hyundai one or the Nissan. However, we love the Toyota staff and have bought 3 vehicl...es there. Why is there such a disparity? THE WEBSITE IS THE WORST: GIVES ME A HEADACHE EVERY TIME!!!!

Poor Dealer Choice
    July 7, 2016

Car buying experience was less than pleasing. We will not use this dealer again and we will shop around this region instead.

Stay Away!
    October 17, 2015

For over a year now, I have been repeatedly bringing in my '09 Toyota Land Cruiser for squealing brakes. Every time I am told that they have checked e...verything and the squealing noise is coming from the brakes and is normal. However, upon another noise being added to the squealing, my husband did bring the car in this week. This is what we were told by our service adviser: "In a nut shell, the grinding and squealing issues have originated because of corrosion behind the wheel bearings and backing plates in rear of vehicle, causing backing plates to push against rotors. The repair will require new wheel bearings, new backing plates, along with various seals, retainers and O-rings and a rear differential service. Total for parts, labor and tax quoted at $2788. Parts would need to be ordered." So this "normal noise" I was hearing was not so normal. Now things have corroded to a point that the brakes are ruined, we need new wheel bearings, etc... amounting to almost $3000. Had things been taken seriously beginning over a year ago, the faulty parts could have been replaced before causing so much damage. Billion is claiming that they are not responsible for this. I obviously disagree. This was a major and costly over-site repeatedly made by their service team because I was not listened to as a female.

Billion Automotive