• GOT SEVERAL CARS FROM THEM

I LOVE BEING A CUSTOMER WITH THEM GREAT LOVE THEM LIKE FAMILY ALWAYS HELPFUL AND GO THERE WAY

Thanks Johnny! All of us at Mark Berger Motors appreciate your business. We always enjoy it when you stop in to say hello!

• Have bought several cars from Mark Berger Motors

Thank you and your family for your continued business. We appreciate you choosing Mark Berger Motors Inc. for your vehicle needs!

Salespeople are friendly and will work with you. Great selection of affordable used cars. My entire family has purchased cars from Mark Berger Motors.

• Exactly what we wanted

Thank you, Allie. We appreciate your families business and look forward to working with you and your family again for all your vehicle needs!

My family bought a Ford Focus from Thom at Mark Berger and we have been very pleased with the vehicle. It was dependable and suited our needs. The staff is friendly and willing to help you with whatever you need. Great experience.

• Just What I Was Expecting...And More

Thank You! We appreciate you taking the time to visit us from St Louis. Enjoy your car and tell your friends about us!!

The car was exactly as it was advertised online. There weren't any surprises. And with me coming all the way from St. Louis, that was a big deal. Thom was very helpful, personable, and made the purchasing process very easy and comfortable. Yeah, didn't think I would ever say that about buying a car. They have affordable cars and seem to really care about their customers. Will be back for sure when I'm in the market for my next car.

• Our car was exactly as it was advertised!!

Super nice people and the car we saw advertised was exactly as it was described in the ad. We will definitely recommend Mark Berger Motors to our friends,

Thanks for trusting Mark Berger Motors for your vehicle needs. Please let us know when we can assist you again with purchasing another great running car!!!

• Best experience in buying car ever!

Friendly and easy transaction for a used Jeep purchase. My son had heart set on 2001 jeep we found Mark Berger on cars.com and drove over and found 3 on lot. Easiest and fastest car we ever bought! Mark and his receptionist were so friendly would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your kind words. All of us at Mark Berger Motors truly appreciate you making the trip to Rockford and finding the right Jeep for your son!

• dont gwt a car here!

Overpriced cars that are junk have had problems with my car since I got it! Don't let their kindness fool you they will be of no to little help if you have a problem after taking the car off the lot!