Tom Bush BMW of Orange Park

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 6, 2017

I have purchased many cars (over 2 dozen) from many different dealers and have never had an experience anywhere close to the one I experienced at Tom Bush... BMW Orange Park, FL. Jim Mitchell was our salesman and he was over the top helpful and courteous. He was upfront and told me from the beginning what I would be able to purchase and trade for. There was no haggling needed. The transaction was very quick and easy. He took the time to go through all the details of the car and answered all questions thoroughly. I felt so comfortable and a part of the BMW family. This may seem like the way things are supposed to be and no big deal but lets be honest, very rarely do we have a good total buying experience. Jim not only sold me a BMW today. He sold me my dream car (M3) and made it fun and memorable. Thank you Jim and the entire Tom Bush team for making a dream come true. Highly recommend anyone looking for the same experience to head straight to Tom Bush and ask for Jim Mitchel to make your dream car a reality.

Congratulations Larry on your new BMW! Thank you for your business and for sharing your purchase experience with Jim. We look forward to maintaining y...our vehicle in the future. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Please drive safe so we don't see you at Tom Bush Collision Center and remember, #ItCanWait. ~Brian Bush

January 25, 2017

I am totally thrilled with my Tom Bush BMW Orange Park experience! Douglas Young made my first BMW buying process smooth and super pleasant! The car was... delivered quickly and Mr Young took the time to make sure I was financed at a great rate! He also explained a lot of the car's features to me and made me feel as though I was a pro! I highly recommend Tom Bush BMW and Mr. Douglas Young to anyone who may not realize that you really Do Want to own a BMW!

Congratulations Dawn on your first BMW and for sharing your purchase experience with Douglas! We look forward to assisting you again the future. Let u...s know if there is anything else we can do for you. Please drive safe so we don't see you at Tom Bush Collision Center and remember, #ItCanWait. ~Brian Bush

August 22, 2016

Great customer service. I needed an oil change urgently and they accommodated me on that same day. Breakfast was available while I was waiting. Mr. Latham... was very friendly and helpful. They serviced my car with oil change, vacuumed and washed. I was very happy with the professional conduct.

Thank you for your service business and for sharing your experience from Mr. Latham with us. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. ...We look forward to maintaining your BMW again in the future. Please drive safe so we don't see you at Tom Bush Collision Center and remember, #ItCanWait. ~Brian Bush

March 5, 2015

I recently had the privilege of working Tony Hojeibane to find my black on black 5 Series. Tony was very professional, he answered all of my questions,... and he was upfront and honest about the entire process. He told me he would take care of me, and he did. He even stayed late to show me all the bells and whistles and make sure I was well prepared to start my new adventure in my BMW. This was probably the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Overall experience at Tom Bush BMW of Orange Park was awesome. Thanks to all the staff for delivering A+ service. I will definitely return for my BMW needs.

Congratulations Tonia on your new BMW! Thank you for your business and for sharing your purchase experience from Tony with us. Let us know if there is... anything else we can do for you. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle in the future. Please drive safe so we don't see you at Tom Bush Collision Center and remember, #ItCanWait. ~Brian Bush

March 2, 2015

I'm so pleased with my new BMW 428i coupe! The dealership and staff made the process actually enjoyable. I can't recommend my salesman enough. Marco Granado... was honest, courteous and totally professional. I'll be back!

Congratulations dt1963 on your new BMW! Thank you for your business and for sharing your purchase experience from Marco with us. Let us know if there ...is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to maintaining your vehicle in the future. Please drive safe so we don't see you at Tom Bush Collision Center and remember, #ItCanWait. ~Brian Bush

November 28, 2014

Nitin Amin was a person that understood my situation and helped my select the Tiguan I wanted. He was very professional and would listen to all my needs... I required.

November 22, 2014

Nitin was very helpful when choosing a car. He worked very well with me in allowing to choose and get the car i wanted. I am 100% satisfied with his customer... service.

June 15, 2014

Tom Bush and salesman Jorge were recommended by a family member and I've been incredibly satisfied with both. After having numerous negative experiences,... Jorge and management at Tom Bush turned my car buying decisions around. The customer service was exceptional as well as the accommodations that were made in the face of obstacles. In the future I plan to purchase only BMW and more specifically from Jorge. My thanks to the team at Tom Bush for making my new car purchase such a positive one. The drive from Orlando to Jacksonville was well worth it.

May 6, 2014

Had a great experience buying my new car with Tony at the dealership. The customer service was great and they exceeded all of my car buying expectations.... They even follow up with me frequently to find out how my ride is!

May 6, 2014

I decided to purchase a new 5 series from OP because they had the friendliest and most professional sales staff. I looked at several competitors vehicles... and fell in love with the drive of the 535. I would recommend anyone to purchase here. My salesperson Marco and the Managers Pete and Danny were the best to work with. I will now buy all my cars here.