New 877-822-0972 Dealer Website
Used 866-939-4131 Email Dealer
Service 866-939-4290

Average based on 693 reviews.
  • When you want to be treated properly

After my long career in sales I know a thing or two about how to help people. Andy and his associates know exactly how to accomplish that. Service is remembered long after the price sticker is removed. I purchased a new 2016 Toyota Avalon Limited and absolutely love it.

• Buying new Tacoma

I would like to say that while looking and buying our new 2017 Tacoma we were very pleased to buy the truck at Wesley chapel Toyota! Our salesmen was not the typical salesman at all He was very helpful and caring and worked with us every step through the buying process.

• the best service ever

Best sevice for your Toyota, real people trying to help your car issues. All start as soon as ypu enter the gate.

• Very Professional

I had an excellent experience with your dealership. My salesmen, Harry W and Mike G were both extremely knowledgeable and professional. They helped me achieve exactly what I was looking to do, without be pushy or demanding in any way. The dealership was also extremely clean and well maintained. I will definitely send anybody that I know to your dealership.

• Wonderful experience

Harry was wonderful to work with. I had set up an appointment online because I did not want to waste anytime and boy did he make sure my time was valuable and respected. We went straight to business. I appreciate him going straight to the point and giving us exactly what we wanted. He respected our choices from the beginning while making recommendations for what was best for us. We love our new ride! Thank you so much! A Perfect 10 for sure!!

• Purchase of Rav4 from Scott LaVancher

This was my third Toyota from Wesley Chapel and Scott made the process easy and in a very timely manner.

• Great experience

Made buying a new car a piece of cake ! Scott was very helpful and knowledgeable!

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE

I have taken my Toyota Camry for regular services and some repairs at The Toyota of Wesley Chapel in the last one year and my experience has been pleasant all the time. Travis, my Service Adviser is such a reliable, knowledge-able and pleasant young man. He is also very honest and quick to respond to my concerns. He always lay down all my repair options with adequate explanations to make informed choices. I have truly enjoyed all my dealing with Travis and this dealership.

• Excellent service department

Excellent service department and time to fix the repair.

Excellent service department and time to fix the repair.

• Great Service

It's a great place to get your Toyota serviced. Staff is friendly and they know what my Toyota needs!