New 877-274-2053 Dealer Website
Used 877-272-8540 Email Dealer
Service 877-749-0933

Average based on 1579 reviews.
  • Awesome experience!

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with a pleasant and stress-free experience, Beth! We hope to see you again soon!

I was very stressed about having to buy a new car following an accident. Ryan, Connor and Barry immediately put me at ease and made the whole process easy and comfortable. You guys were amazing! Thank you! Beth A.

• Poor job making sale

Drove 2 hours to see a vehicle. Loved it and brought enough money only for the asking price. Salesman would not work with me at all and actually turned me away over 130 bucks. Even had cash in hand.

Zak, we deeply regret to hear we were unable to make a deal on the vehicle you were interested in. Please reach out to our General Manager so we can review the details of this matter and work with you to make this better. We always look for opportunities to improve so we hope to hear from you.

• Sioux Falls Ford

Everything worked out great as it always has at Sioux Falls Ford. I come from Brookings South Dakota to have my vehicles serviced.

• Great service

great place to get all of your service work done! I would recommend Sioux Falls Ford to anybody

Avram, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Sioux Falls Ford. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Great Service

We drive two hours round trip to have you service our vehicle. Have always been very pleased. Keep up the the good work. Thank you.

• Excellent service!

I took my 2014 Ford Focus in to have a recall taken care of, as well as an issue with the clutch which was covered under warranty. The service tech did an excellent job of communicating all important status updates, and was able to get all the work done in a very timely manner.

Brandon, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

Great experience. They helped with my warranty and kept me updated

Great experience. They helped with my warranty and kept me updated

• Great

Great experience. Job done correctly and on time

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Terry! Thanks again for the great review of Sioux Falls Ford!

Great experience. Job done correctly and on time

• Great service

Everything was perfect! Great friendly staff and fast service. Nothing to complain about!!! Thank you!!!!

• fast quality workmanship

Thank you for your positive review, Loren. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location...

All my work was completed before noon on the day I brought my truck in. The bill was less than I was quoted because of the timely manner in which work was completed, labor costs were less than quoted.