Sioux Falls Ford Lincoln

• Great Services, beautiful new facility.

We purchased a 2017 Lincoln MKX that we had specifically ordered. Our salesperson has always been friendly and courteous and ready to answer our questions. The service department and financial person have always been helpful and courteous also. We thoroughly enjoy entering their business knowing that we will be taken care of personally and in reasonable time.

• As Expected

The process was clear, simple, and easy just as you would want. I've purchased multiple vehicles through the years from Sioux Falls and have come to expect an elevated service level which they tend to live up to.

• Great Car Buying Experience

I leased a 2017 Ford F-150. My salesman Vinny Scifo worked with me to come up with the best option for me. He did not try to push me into something I was not comfortable with. He walked me through all my options and provided me with all the information in order for me to make the right decision for me. This is the second time I have worked with Vinny and I consider him to be "my personal salesman" who I will bring my future business to.

• Sales

Very Friendly salesman and finance person. Very good experience. Will always buy from Sioux Falls Ford.

• Tire Repair and regular maintenance

Customer service is always excellent. Sean Spec always great to work with in sales. Tire repair was quick.

• Awesome Staff! Can't trust anyone else!

I had my focus serviced and the staff was VERY helpful and friendly! Always make sure to get me in right away and always give me a ride when needed:) Awesome service and love taking my car here! The only place i can trust! Thank you Sioux Falls Ford!

• Done on time.

The Edge was done in a short period of time, on time.

The Edge was done in a short period of time, on time.

• Great customer service

Rich Cobb was great! We leased a new F150 and love it! Top notch customer service. Our next vehicle will from Ford!

• Excellent service!!

As usual the staff was excellent and I was able to get my vehicle in and out in no time. The only thing I can say is "Keep up the great service" as I am a extremely satisfied customer!!!

• Great experience at Sioux Falls Ford. Try it !!

I purchased a 2015 F150 from Paul at your SFalls location. The truck was just as Paul described, excellent shape, clean and ready when we came to pick it up. Love the experience at your dealership from start to finish. Thanks. Roger & Barb Heithoff