New 888-612-5692 Dealer Website
Used 888-603-0890 Email Dealer
Service 888-612-7581

Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Great service..friendly comfortable environment

wonderdul experiance, would definitely use this dealership again.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

wonderdul experiance, would definitely use this dealership again.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

• Very friendly staff

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

The staff at SMT are very friendly and professional. The pricing here is very competitive. Will highly recommend to friends. Keep up the great work. Love it.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

• New Camry

The easiest car buying experience I ever had. Brand new building, great selection and price was awesome. Did not have to spend hours negotiating.

Thank you for your review and your business. We hope you enjoy your new Camry. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

• Nice Sales People

Sales people were extremely nice and helpful. I would highly recommend them over the other Toyota dealers in the area.

• Excellent Experience

Thank you for your business!!

We saw a used car online that we wanted to buy and were able to fill out the credit app online as well. After work we went for a test drive and decided we wanted the car. The paperwork was started immediately and we drove off with the car. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful and they worked hard at every level to get us the best deal. I recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Great response

I saw the SC430 I been looking for called/e-mailed and the Sales rep got back to me with 1-day. That was great.. Din't purchase the car I think it was sold before I could get back to the dealer but I still like the way they responded.

Theo, Thank you for your kind words about our dealership. If we can help you in any way please feel free to give us a call.--- Thanks, Shon Howard Internet Sales Manager 256-302-5166