4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2119 reviews

New Used Service

2119 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rallye BMW from DealerRater.com

• First Time BMW Owner - Wow
    April 27, 2017

Purchase : CPO 2014 X3 Date: April 2017 Quality of Work - As a first time BMW shopper/owner, I had many questions regarding the care and upkeep of a ...BMW and Hasan was extremely polite and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns and made the buying process very smooth and transparent. The car we wanted had a few unreported blemishes on it and the dealership amended us replacing the parts at no cost to us. I was very happy with the quality of work. Friendliness - Each time I visited the dealership, Hasan would always greet me with a warm smile and a firm handshake. He was also very courteous and professional in answering all my questions whether it be over the phone, text, or email.But most important of all, Hasan was honest and straight forward, it was a pleasure working with him. Price - After researching several hundred car and dealership options on CarGurus and TrueCars, I found RallyeBMW has best and most competitive price in the tri-state area. They update prices on their inventory daily and the cars are always priced to sell. I was a firm believer in waiting till the year end or month end to buy my next car. But there's no need to play that game with RallyeBMW. I brought my car in April 2017. Everyday is a good day to visit this dealership. Customer Service - I had to write this section last because the top 3 section should give you a very clear insight into the costumer service I received at RallyeBMW. Hasan Barakat did a fantastic job in helping my wife and I get into our CPO 2014 BMW X3, BMW Genius (Joe and Terrance) were also wonderful in answering all our questions on the functionalities of our BMW during the test drive and closing. These guys made the buying experience extremely smooth and headache free. Overall: I was skeptical of all the reviews I read about this dealership and didn't understand how a dealership could receive such high praises. I had my reserves because I went to many other dealerships in the past (BMW - Mamaroneck, Honda - White Plains, Nissan - New Rochelle, Mazda - New Jersey, Acrua - New Jersey) and it always felt like they never had my best interest at heart. Whatever the case maybe, I had a great experience at RallyeBMW and would definitely recommend this dealership my family and friends.

Car Not clean
    April 16, 2018

I had my oil service done, the car was not cleaned properly seats were left dirty. dash was not wiped. Sloppy job of cleaning the car. Disappointe...d!!!

Always great and courteous
    April 16, 2018

Always great service.. Very professional with everything and will recommended to every person looking to buy and experience a BMW. Thank you for every...thing that was done to assist me in my purchase

Rallye BMW

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit to our dealership. Our desire is to exceed all of your expectations in f...ulfilling your automotive needs!

Overall experience
    April 16, 2018

We were treated like a very special customer from the very beginning. The staff were very helpful and courteous; and attentive to our questions, conce...rns, and needs.

Awesome
    April 15, 2018

Everyone I met were very courteous and professional. Very nice experience interacting with everyone I met there and the issue with my vehicle was reso...lved.

Rallye BMW

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear that all of your issues were resolved!

Always Great Service!!!
    April 15, 2018

Rallye Service is the best! Upon arrival they are always quick to have loaner car ready & they get the job done quickly! Car is spotless upon return! ...Having car serviced at Rallye is always a pleasurable experience!! Highly recommend!!!

Rallye BMW

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent visit to our dealership. We're glad you chose Rallye BMW for all of your autom...otive needs!

Recent visit
    April 15, 2018

Great experience! David understood my concerns about a timely resolution to my problem and kept me updated throughout the process via phone and text m...essages.

Rallye BMW

Thank you for your five-star review of our dealership! We're happy that David was able to accommodate all of your automotive needs!

GREAT BMW DEALERSHIP!!!!
    April 14, 2018

GREAT SERVICE FIX RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, WE HAVE BEEN CUSTOMERS FOR EVER WITH RALLYE I WOULD NOT CHANGE FOR ANYTHING!!!! I WOULD SEND ANY FRIEND OR FAM...ILY MEMBER TO THEM!!

Rallye BMW

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! Our desire is to exceed all of your expectations in fulfilling your automotive needs. We appreciate... your loyalty and recommendation of our dealership!

Outstanding Service
    April 14, 2018

Rallye BMW exhibits exemplary customer service. Efficient, professional, courteous and personable. It is always a pleasure interacting with BMW staff ...as they go the extra mile to ensure your needs are met. Thank you James DelV and Chy W. for outstanding service and support. Special thanks to Pierre A. Thank you for your superior services. My crazy dad and I appreciate all your efforts. Thank You Rallye BMW! Best, Ashley

Employees Worked With
    Enjoy warm, friendly, courteous service
    April 14, 2018

I just enjoy the courteous service & the genius that helped me was the same one when I purchased my car 3 years ago and he remembered me.

Rallye BMW

Thank you for your positive feedback, Dennis!

1 Brush Hollow Rd Westbury, NY 11590