Rallye BMW

3820 reviews

3820 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rallye BMW from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 14, 2019

On prior visits the dealership has been great. However, Mr Tibbals must have been having a bad day. His attitude was very dismissive bordering on rude.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your most recent visit was not a positive experience. P...lease give me a call to discuss your experience in further detail.Thank you,Christopher Blanco516-833-4862

November 14, 2019

Used Rallye direct service. Offered a realistic price (based on invoice and online estimators) and Nico moved quickly to ensure a smooth experience. Front... loaded paperwork so pickup experience was super efficient. BMW genius was very knowledgeable.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Nico went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance. We ...hope to see you again!

Nico Rutella

(5.0) 40 reviews

• April 27, 2017

Purchase : CPO 2014 X3 Date: April 2017 Quality of Work - As a first time BMW shopper/owner, I had many questions regarding the care and upkeep of a BMW... and Hasan was extremely polite and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns and made the buying process very smooth and transparent. The car we wanted had a few unreported blemishes on it and the dealership amended us replacing the parts at no cost to us. I was very happy with the quality of work. Friendliness - Each time I visited the dealership, Hasan would always greet me with a warm smile and a firm handshake. He was also very courteous and professional in answering all my questions whether it be over the phone, text, or email.But most important of all, Hasan was honest and straight forward, it was a pleasure working with him. Price - After researching several hundred car and dealership options on CarGurus and TrueCars, I found RallyeBMW has best and most competitive price in the tri-state area. They update prices on their inventory daily and the cars are always priced to sell. I was a firm believer in waiting till the year end or month end to buy my next car. But there's no need to play that game with RallyeBMW. I brought my car in April 2017. Everyday is a good day to visit this dealership. Customer Service - I had to write this section last because the top 3 section should give you a very clear insight into the costumer service I received at RallyeBMW. Hasan Barakat did a fantastic job in helping my wife and I get into our CPO 2014 BMW X3, BMW Genius (Joe and Terrance) were also wonderful in answering all our questions on the functionalities of our BMW during the test drive and closing. These guys made the buying experience extremely smooth and headache free. Overall: I was skeptical of all the reviews I read about this dealership and didn't understand how a dealership could receive such high praises. I had my reserves because I went to many other dealerships in the past (BMW - Mamaroneck, Honda - White Plains, Nissan - New Rochelle, Mazda - New Jersey, Acrua - New Jersey) and it always felt like they never had my best interest at heart. Whatever the case maybe, I had a great experience at RallyeBMW and would definitely recommend this dealership my family and friends.

November 13, 2019

Very organized, polite, efficient, very organized, polite, efficient, very organized, polite, efficient, very organized, polite, efficient, very organized,... polite, efficient, very organized, polite, efficient, very

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you agai...n!

Dominick DeChiara

(4.7) 62 reviews

November 13, 2019

Everyone was helpful when I took my car in for service- It was done in a timely manner and I got a loaner right away. Have always gotten my cars and service... done from this location and it has always been a great experience! The staff is friendly and helpful everytime I have gone in.

Adam Romano

Senior Service Client Advisor

(4.9) 314 reviews

Rafael Correia

(4.9) 39 reviews

David Huang

(4.9) 27 reviews

November 13, 2019

Mitch Levy followed up with me over a 3 month period and helped me find the right deal on a new lease He did not try to hard sell me and presented many... alternatives to take advantage of current rebates and incentives. It was a pleasure to buy a new car from Mitch.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Mitch provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

Mitchell Levy

(5.0) 6 reviews

November 13, 2019

From the very beings of discussions to the final paperwork, my salesman, Gabe Hale was spot on, professional and very easy to deal with. Everything we... discussed was exactly that way when it came time to finalize the deal. I can't say enough great things about Gabe and my experience with Rallye BMW. And as well, I am loving my 440 convertible.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Gabe provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

Gabriel Hale

(4.9) 298 reviews

November 12, 2019

Dealing with Rallye makes bringing my car in for service a warm and pleasant experience coupled with great service and excellent workmanship. The service... department is excellent in every way.

Adam Romano

Senior Service Client Advisor

(4.9) 314 reviews

Christopher Blanco

Service Manager

(4.6) 267 reviews

November 12, 2019

Vito Alamai was the best! Made the whole car buying process smooth for me. It was a quick in and out. Thanks a lot! - Shail

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Vito provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

Vito Alami

(5.0) 14 reviews

November 12, 2019

It is always a pleasure dealing with Rallye BMW. They are always very helpful and very easy to understand. I will only use Rallye for service.

Rafael Correia